By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces holiday release dates and lineup (non-ghost version)

I love that Zelda gamepad. If only it had a picture of Zelda himself on the back it would be an instabuy.

If you don't want mods stealing your threads. Don't make ghost posts!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I kinda wish I had waited now myself but at least its just the gamepad that is different.
May I ask what a Ghost post is?

Mr.Khan is stealing users' posts! Boo this man!

Look at that first glorious golden Zelda boxart (ALBW).

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Now if Nintendo wants double dippers, they would allow Wii U to Wii U system transfers. I have a ton of digital games and stuff on my HDD. But I also really want that LE. It would look so awesome next to the Zelda 3DS D:

Nintendo Network ID: ali5541

Nintendo Fanboy and Lover of the Tales Series

Around the Network

This is an excellent piece of marketting. Dat WW bundle, great art, good price.

Good they lowered the price, now they really should start putting better batteries in those Gamepads.

Wait, the bundle comes with Hyrule Historia? Cool I guess, but I already have it

Nintendo and PC gamer

cool,..but if Ninty was serious, they would made a gold WiiU and Gamepad. Hmm, but I guess that will come, hopefully, when the new Zelda (not a remake) is released on the WiiU. I still think they could have done a bit more though with the hardware for this remake.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

If this bundle is still available at christmas I'll get it without a doubt.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"