By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces holiday release dates and lineup (non-ghost version)

Déjá vu.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I love that Zelda gamepad. If only it had a picture of Zelda himself on the back it would be an instabuy.

I love it that you maintained this part.

Good that they dropped the price that way it is now 100 dollars cheaper than the PS4 and comes with a game. So PS4+game would be around 500 after tax with this being around 320 or so after tax. ~180 difference with system and one game is nothing to dismiss. Parents would probably rather save almost 200 dollars on a system than spend over 500+ on a Christmas present. I can see many parents picking up the Wii U for their kids this holiday season.

Mr Khan said:

I love that Zelda gamepad. If only it had a picture of Zelda himself on the back it would be an instabuy.

Was going to quote this since no-one else had commented on it so far, but I see StarFighter beat me to it.

Still, it deserves highlighting again :P

I said this in the other thread and I'll say it again...
The fact that Wii Fit U is still listed as holiday seems strange...
And why no mention of Lost World???
I know Nintendo didn't develop it, but still...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

BasilZero said:
leedlelee said:
I said this in the other thread and I'll say it again...
The fact that Wii Fit U is still listed as holiday seems strange...
And why no mention of Lost World???
I know Nintendo didn't develop it, but still...

All of the listed games are first party? Maybe thats why o.o

True, but they are publishing Lost World, so they do have a vested interest in its success...

And Sega usually handles most of the development for the Mario and Sonic games...

Have a nice day...

Did.... did you just call Zelda a 'he'?

Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

Was going to quote this since no-one else had commented on it so far, but I see StarFighter beat me to it.

Still, it deserves highlighting again :P

lol, i didn't even notice. I ripped the html straight from the old thread and dropped it over here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nintendo, make a SKU with a full HDD, like 250GB or 500GB, then, I am in.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.