By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99
Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Ha, nice! I wonder what sorta tv shows will be up this time?

Maybe "Next top Hooker"?

Around the Network

Some interesting news here. Trophies on the PS3 version of the game were leaked, along with their icons. It would appear as though one of them is an outline of the map of the game (the third one).

Take a look!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:

They announced 2 shows the other day- something called Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force. The other is called The Underbelly of Paradise. I think Republican Space Rangers is back, they actually referenced it in one of the trailers. The two TV channels on CNT and Weazel.   

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Conegamer said:
gooch_destroyer said:

They announced 2 shows the other day- something called Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force. The other is called The Underbelly of Paradise. I think Republican Space Rangers is back, they actually referenced it in one of the trailers. The two TV channels on CNT and Weazel.   

Good stuff. I wonder if we will see LA Noire or a similar reference, because something like that was shown in the previous trailer.

Metascore: I don't give a fuck. Buying it because I want it.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Metascore: I don't give a fuck. Buying it because I want it.

Unfortunately, we are now amongst a dying breed of people who buy games because we want to have fun with it. Too many people buy games based off Metascore and review scores alone, disregarding the actual meat of the review (which is evident when you look at an increasing number of devs talking about Metacritic). 

Game of the year biiiiiitcchhes!!!!!!

So this is it now...only one week to go!

Hey guys, sorry for the lateish update, but there's been a bit of big news yesterday. 

First off, the map for the game has been leaked. I will post a link to it here to avoid spoilers.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/09/Los-Santos.jpg

A couple things to note. To give some perspective, the city is very close to the size of that in GTA IV. So. Yeah. Also, there's a couple interesting symbols, like a parachute one. What could these be? And that lake in the middle is called a sea, so it's pretty big alright. Maybe too big? We will know soon!

Secondly, IGN has done an article on GTA PS4. Could be something to watch if you're into that! Here's the link, anyway:

So yeah. We're getting very, very close now to the launch. I've been looking for when the embargo lifts on the game, but Ive found nothing. However, keep checking back for reviews, because as soon as they're out, I will be here! 

Apologies for not putting in a link to that article, here it is:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/09/10/gta-v-whats-it-mean-to-ps3-whens-it-coming-to-ps4