By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread: GTA ONLINE OUT NOW!

Favourite protagonist?

Micheal 61 58.10%

Franklin 16 15.24%

Trevor 22 20.95%

Total:99
killerzX said:
Conegamer said:
This reviewer is always in trouble due to their transgender-ness. It really isn't good.

because He always makes his political agenda get in the way of his reviews. He makes the fact that he got his penis cut off, the diciding factor in how he reviews games, instead of on their own merit.

why do you even care so much for reviews. that's the better question?

Around the Network

15 mins!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ugggghhh damnit.. my copy is in the post and I was hoping it was going to arrive earlier this morning... almost midnight and I am wondering if I should just go down and grab a copy cause several stores are open 24 hours and will be selling this at midnight...

another store called CEX were selling them a day early for 60 quid each both ps3 and 360 regular retail versions..

Now thereal wait begins.

So Ive played for an hour or so. It's damn good. Missions seem well structured and longer than before, set up an interesting premise and the map is massive.

It's 2:40 AM here. Been a busy day. And I want to play more! But I just can't.

Around the Network

for a local town (28.000 population) this line can count ^^'

GamechaserBE said:

for a local town (28.000 population) this line can count ^^'

Heh, the queue for my local town had about 500 people in. And there was more than one store within 500m!

I should start, or rather finish, playing GTA IV, I've only played about 3 or 4 hours.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
I should start, or rather finish, playing GTA IV, I've only played about 3 or 4 hours

Eh. V is better. Not knocking IV ofcourse! 

I've been looking for this Fred for days...tagged.