By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Microphone is really necessary.

I doubt they'll just let you use your own headphones, nintendo makes accessories for everything, they won't let mics out of their hands.

Around the Network
end said:
I doubt they'll just let you use your own headphones, nintendo makes accessories for everything, they won't let mics out of their hands.

That, my friend, is exactly why we have companies like Nyko.

L.C.E.C. said:
end said:

Nyko is a great company. Their zapper kicks ass. i have their wireless sensor bar and it rules. Can't wait for their wireless nunchucks.

Astrodust said:
L.C.E.C. said:
end said:

Nyko is a great company. Their zapper kicks ass. i have their wireless sensor bar and it rules. Can't wait for their wireless nunchucks

THE GOOD:

I think their Zapper is uncomparable. I mean, Nintendo's is 2-handed, and Nyko's is a pistol. The WIreless Sensor bar is pretty good, but I don't like all the extra batteries. Those 2 things vary by what you want, but I am glad that sombody with a good history is making them

I Totally agree with the Wireless Nunchuk though. I'm going to buy it and leave my wired Nunchuks in the zapper/blaster(3rd party) along with any other Nintendo Accessory that won't accept the block on the end of the wireless Nunchuk.

I think the PS3 GHIII/RB guitar is Genious, along with the Nyko Intercooler EX

Also, their product warranty is excellent. 

THE BAD: 

The Wireless nunchuk ADAPTER makes me want to puke buy looking at it, and the price is a total rip (see below for Details)

The price of a wired (Nintendo) Nunchuk is $20, a Wireless Nyko Nunchuk will be $30 (a reasonable price). However, the Wireless Adapter Will Be $20.

Do the math. The Price of a regular + Wireless Nunchuk is $50, and the price of a Wired Nunchuk + a wireless adapter is $40.

So, for $10 more, you could have all the benifits of Wireless and Official, without the ugly eyesore (AKA adapter).

L.C.E.C. said:

The price of a wired (Nintendo) Nunchuk is $20, a Wireless Nyko Nunchuk will be $30 (a reasonable price). However, the Wireless Adapter Will Be $20.

Do the math. The Price of a regular + Wireless Nunchuk is $50, and the price of a Wired Nunchuk + a wireless adapter is $40.

So, for $10 more, you could have all the benifits of Wireless and Official, without the ugly eyesore (AKA adapter).

Uh, if a wireless nunchuck is $30, don't you mean for $20 LESS, you have the benefits of a wireless nunchuck without the eyesore adapter? You were comparing buying 2 nunchucks (a wireless and official) to buying 1 nunchuck (an official with an adapter)...doesn't quite make sense.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Uh, if a wireless nunchuck is $30, don't you mean for $20 LESS, you have the benefits of a wireless nunchuck without the eyesore adapter? You were comparing buying 2 nunchucks (a wireless and official) to buying 1 nunchuck (an official with an adapter)...doesn't quite make sense.

No, I mean what I said. There are advantages to having an official Nunchuk (Zapper, other future accessories)

sc94597 said:
Idk about you but there is alot of online games coming to the wii such as brawl and mkwii and I need a mic now. That is the second most thing the wii needs the first being more storage capacity. Do you think a mic will come packaged in with a game. My one friend said mkwii is going to come with a mic but that is all speculation. What game would you want it to come with if so. They are also going to have to have the mic seperatly for people who don't want the game. Don't mind my spelling for some reason spell check isn't working.

SSBB and MK won't use a mic cause Ninty is too insecure about people actually interacting with each other (no rankings for SBBB)

It would be necesary for High school musical

...aswell (cont of previous post)

i wouldn't mind having one though..it is always neat what nintendo does