By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Microphone is really necessary.

Idk about you but there is alot of online games coming to the wii such as brawl and mkwii and I need a mic now. That is the second most thing the wii needs the first being more storage capacity. Do you think a mic will come packaged in with a game. My one friend said mkwii is going to come with a mic but that is all speculation. What game would you want it to come with if so. They are also going to have to have the mic seperatly for people who don't want the game. Don't mind my spelling for some reason spell check isn't working.

Around the Network

I was hoping they would have one in the controller when it first shipped.

They'll just update firmware to support bluetooth headsets. Someone should start a petition.

I hope they put a mic out soon. It's not necessary, but it would help. Plus, I want to be able to verbally inform my friends when I own them at Super Smash Brothers.

does Wii have blue-tooth?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

It could be conected to the Wiimote like the nunchuck

kingofwale said:

Yes, it does

kingofwale said:

That is what the wiimote uses.

> That is what the wiimote uses.

I thought it uses IR. hmm, interesting, it doesn't support Bluetooth natively?

well, then they should add it, maybe sell it full price with some sing-along game and it will be a million seller for sure. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

It's connected by bluetooth, uses infrared to sense it's position and such. It is a bluetooth device.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.