By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Microphone is really necessary.

kingofwale said:
> That is what the wiimote uses.

I thought it uses IR. hmm, interesting, it doesn't support Bluetooth natively?

well, then they should add it, maybe sell it full price with some sing-along game and it will be a million seller for sure. :P

No, it doesn't uses IR, what you are thinking about is the pointer. The pointer uses IR diodes to locate the screen, but it communicates via Bluetooth 2.0.

Or they just update the firmware and let people use their own headsets.

How is that petition going? 

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
> That is what the wiimote uses.

I thought it uses IR. hmm, interesting, it doesn't support Bluetooth natively?

well, then they should add it, maybe sell it full price with some sing-along game and it will be a million seller for sure. :P
No the sensor bar uses infared while the bluetooth is in the wiimote similar to cell phones bluetooth.

>How is that petition going?

I am starting a petition for Bluetooth headphone support bundled with bluetooth with a new Hanna Montana sing-along game.

Guarantee Million seller!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:

I am starting a petition for Bluetooth headphone support bundled with bluetooth with a new Hanna Montana sing-along game.

I like Hannah Montana, but leave it at "Firmware update to support standard Bluetooth headsets" k? Thanks.

fazz said:
kingofwale said:

I like Hannah Montana, but leave it at "Firmware update to support standard Bluetooth headsets" k? Thanks.

How much are bluetooth headphones. IF they are expensive I might just use my usb one if they support those. 

Around the Network

if you don't mind me asking. how old are you Fazz?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Like $10 to $20 USD

kingofwale said:
if you don't mind me asking. how old are you Fazz?

You can always check my profile

Uh... Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bluetooth only supports 7 devices (7 - 4[WiiMotes] = 3] The Wii would either need an additional Bluetooth USB Connector, or Connect it through the Wii Remote, otherwise, you could only use 3 Mikes.

L.C.E.C. said:
Uh... Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bluetooth only supports 7 devices (7 - 4[WiiMotes] = 3] The Wii would either need an additional Bluetooth USB Connector, or Connect it through the Wii Remote, otherwise, you could only use 3 Mikes.

Why would you have 4 people using the same tv when playing online. Also if you are all on the same game what is wrong with sharing a mic. 

It's been confirmed that soon we'll get a headset. But I don't know if it'll live up to standards. Who knows.