By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why They Are Excited For Killer Instinct?

Are You Excited About This Game?

Yes 74 37.56%

No 95 48.22%

A little 22 11.17%

See results 6 3.05%

Total:197

The connection moves kind of suck, the special moves dont look as solid as the classic. It wont be a terrible game but hope i am wrong come november that the game isnt up to the incredibly.high standards that ki has always haf. One thing am pumped for is the fact that there will be a copy of the original ki inside which is worth farrrrrrrr more to me than the new one.

Around the Network

If Nintendo would've still owned Rare, they would've stayed true to the original characters. Heck, Killer Instinct 3 was planned for Gamecube!

I was really interested in the game until i seen the gameplay. Disappointed me big time. Funny people should mention graphics as a positive because the graphics are one of the main things thats letting this game down for me.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

its exclusive

I am always excited to see a classic IP returns. And it is a Xbox One exclusive.

Around the Network

I'm not really into fighting games, but Killer Instinct just looks fantastic.

Nostalgia (no, not me), gameplay, graphics, the "narrator", next-gen, exclusive and 60fps.

Not everyone can like it, but that's normal isn't it?

NightDragon83 said:
I think a better thread title would be "Can Someone Please Tell Me Why They Are Excited For Knack?" lol.

I'd be more suprised if there were people who are excited for Knack

Even people on this site were not impressed

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

This game will flop and you know it. Expect an average score well below 70.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
This game will flop and you know it. Expect an average score well below 70.

What? Currently it has quite a good reception and the GAF-thread is constantly ongoing. It will easily be higher than 70.

well it will be the only good fighting game releasing this season on next gen consoles... it is a nostalgia thing for most of us.... the price is really low, every account so far have been positive... double helix has been listening to feed back and is working almost directly with players to tweak each characters.... and they have been supported by rare and under the close watch of MS...

so so far all the potential negs I have heard have been addressed and seem to be going in the right direction

(to all the one that say you'll have a ton of jago maube but I still doubt that, at 5 bucks the new character and 20 all of them I'm sure people that want to play online the game will at least buy an other character just to play versus locally with friends and 20 bucks ain't that much if you like the game and want to play a lot online, because if you get bored to see jao all the time I'm sure the one playing it will also get bored)