By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your Favourite Next Gen Feature?

It has to be offline play, i mean, being able to play on your console and beat a game ALL BY YOURSELF, what!? W/O even connecting to the internet dude!!! that's just so so so amazing, truly groundbreaking concept that will elevate gaming to new heights, I just wish more next gen games had this feature, but i understand that's something completely new and that they need more experience to know how to do it well.

Around the Network

Gamepad
Dedicated servers on XBox Live

The Wii U's Gamepad; games like ZombiU, Nintendoland, Need for Speed and Splinter Cell Blacklist have already shown some pretty cool uses for it.

Rumble Triggers

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

A more online experience. I like how the PS4 controller added the touch-pad etc... and I like the new rumble features in the Xbox One controller.

Around the Network

The cloud integration

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

That is a good question actually. Most of the new stuff is honestly not that exciting to me. I know what I'd love. The end, or very least minimizing, of load times.

The Wii U gamepad

I'm not really sure.

There is nothing as immediately obvious as the ability to turn the console on and off remotely this generation.

I like how you have to pay a subscription fee to play them online.