Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 17th August

CoD Ghosts numbers must be off. There is no way that they are this low.



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
CoD Ghosts numbers must be off. There is no way that they are this low.


Well they did say that they werent expecting ghosts to be huge  probably not this low 



Azerth said:
AlphaCielago said:
CoD Ghosts numbers must be off. There is no way that they are this low.


Well they did say that they werent expecting ghosts to be huge  probably not this low 


GTA V was adjusted last week I think, so it's probably a matter of the pre-orders being underestimated of VGC.



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Mordred11 said:
Aren't X/Y supposed to be having more?

Yeah, I would have thought with all the "largest launch of all time" stuff knocking about that pre-orders would be higher.

Ah well. They'll probably pick up closer to the time, as I have yet to preorder a copy despite the fact I know Im going at midnight to pick it up!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

No GT6 even when it is already topping the best sellers in Gamestop and Amazon (online of course).



Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
GTA beasting like crazy, Im suprised, i totally forgot about disney game, wii still not dead i see lol!

Pokemon xy getting hyped! i think the game wont have as much pre orders but first couple weeks.... its a wrap :0

do you know how XY is doing compared to DP and BW? it feels like its not doing to great



not worried about it! I think its doing very well, just cuz its behind pre orders in US dontvmean nothing, besides Japan seems like pre orders are more than D/P + B/W! But we'll see when everything launches! I think XY will do much better than the other 2 gens in US!



Lawlight said:
Pokemon X/Y at around half of what B&W was.



bw = 130mil user base/ xy = 30mil user base, Im sure xy is doing well aside from being half of the other, im confident it'll outsell it for sure



ethomaz said:
No GT6 even when it is already topping the best sellers in Gamestop and Amazon (online of course).

In what country?



NobleTeam360 said:
ethomaz said:
No GT6 even when it is already topping the best sellers in Gamestop and Amazon (online of course).

In what country?

US.

In GameSpot it is 9th (it is counted bundles too) just ahead Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS3.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-3?nav=138d

Edit - The issui is that that makes the Pre-Order Chart innacurate for others games too... at launch GT6 sell over 2 million units and the guys will say that didn't expected that because the preorders are terrible.



007BondAgent said:
Not convincing, gta 5 (360) seems to high

You can pre order GTA V on the PSN store, that's why PS3 pre orders seem low. You can actually even download the game right now if you have it pre ordered, you just can't play it yet.