By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Japanese numbers

What's the hold up!?!?! Usually they're in by the end of the day wednesday.. we're well into thursday here...

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

ioi said he will update the numbers tonight

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

DaSimkin said:
What's the hold up!?!?! Usually they're in by the end of the day wednesday.. we're well into thursday here...

If VGChartz is in violation of your service contract with them, perhaps you should request a refund and go with NPD.  For only a few hundred thousand bucks they can give you numbers monthly.  

just be patient, the numbers will come

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16669&start=0#end
look here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Just calm down. We will get the numbers soon enough.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

It'd be cool that instead of showing N/A it'd show the "ETA" of when the numbers will be available.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

hmm, it would be nice if the charts had a ETA

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

DaSimkin said:
It'd be cool that instead of showing N/A it'd show the "ETA" of when the numbers will be available.

I think even ioi don't know when the last data comes in and how long it needs to enter and check it all.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

all of the data is in

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.