then wtf is it? i still see n/a n/a n/a lame lame lame

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

The doors that way.

Take it.

The Japan charts are a weekly downer anyway

Lol@all the people taking it personally, calm down, the OP is asking a harmless question.

Japan charts, We wait for you

Around the Network
X-Man said:
Lol@all the people taking it personally, calm down, the OP is asking a harmless question.

Actually, he's calling ioi's delay lame lame lame, which is not quite as harmless, especially for senior users who know how much work the guy puts into this site.

PS: To all; the Japanese numbers will be a helluva lot lower than everyone (including me, by a long shot) expected. 

Mummelmann said:
X-Man said:

Actually, he's calling ioi's delay lame lame lame, which is not quite as harmless, especially for senior users who know how much work the guy puts into this site.

PS: To all; the Japanese numbers will be a helluva lot lower than everyone (including me, by a long shot) expected. 

I thought someone would say that, the snide remarks began before the OP called the delay 'lame lame lame'. 

You weren't part of it, so there's no reason for you to defend them.

it's lame lame lame because tokillamockingbird said the numbers are up but they aren't.

all i asked was what the hold up was, and you guys act like i've blasphemed against your god.

^
That was a very hard-drawn conclusion from anywhere but where you're sitting.
Make it more obvious next time, then.

Mummelmann said:
^
That was a very hard-drawn conclusion from anywhere but where you're sitting.
Make it more obvious next time, then.

This is why i clarified.