By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo release this?

Would you buy a Wii U if they release this bundle?

Yes...as long as they pac... 99 65.13%

No...I'd rather have the... 19 12.50%

I'll pick-up the Deluxe ... 11 7.24%

They need add more than j... 8 5.26%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 10 6.58%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 4 2.63%

Total:151
oni-link said:
outlawauron said:
I'd heavily consider it. WW HD is something I wanted to buy already and that + eShop credit is enticing.

Biggest thing I was is larger memory though.

Yeah, if you include they include an eShop credit of $20 with that bundle the Wii U would be a hard to beat in terms of value.  The blue and white combo is already so so sweet!!!  It would definitely bring the Wii U back in the minds of gamers especially seeing all the 1st party games and indie games coming out for the system.

I'm all for adding value. No reason not to see new bundles, especially with the current sales. Vita has some aggressive bundles last holiday, and I expect Nintendo to unveil something soon for Wii U.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
If they make a black one (I like black better), with a physical copy of Nintendo Land, as well as the other feature of the deluxe edition, then maybe.

I prefer a pre-installed version of both NL and WW for the bundle as it would be easier to switch between games without the need to search for the disc.

outlawauron said:
oni-link said:
outlawauron said:
I'd heavily consider it. WW HD is something I wanted to buy already and that + eShop credit is enticing.

Biggest thing I was is larger memory though.

Yeah, if you include they include an eShop credit of $20 with that bundle the Wii U would be a hard to beat in terms of value.  The blue and white combo is already so so sweet!!!  It would definitely bring the Wii U back in the minds of gamers especially seeing all the 1st party games and indie games coming out for the system.

I'm all for adding value. No reason not to see new bundles, especially with the current sales. Vita has some aggressive bundles last holiday, and I expect Nintendo to unveil something soon for Wii U.

Yeah I believe so as well.  Those Vita bundles were the ones that helped the Vita come back from obscurity as that system (like the Wii U) was fighting to stay significant.  The diffrence between the two was gamer's were not picking up the system despite the quality of games coming out.  While the Wii U was brought on to themselves by Nintendo having literally almost nothing in terms of software for the last 7-8 months after releasing.

Just like Patcher said, we would buy this just for the box.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

bananaking21 said:
the_dengle said:
that box

I've gone blind

blind with awesome? it seriously looks stunning 

Stunning is right, I have indeed been stunned.

Around the Network

seen it before and it looks amazing, better than gold as it just does not feel natural to the game that has so much blue in it

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

oni-link said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah I believe so as well.  Those Vita bundles were the ones that helped the Vita come back from obscurity as that system (like the Wii U) was fighting to stay significant.  The diffrence between the two was gamer's were not picking up the system despite the quality of games coming out.  While the Wii U was brought on to themselves by Nintendo having literally almost nothing in terms of software for the last 7-8 months after releasing.

I mentioned the Vita because it's in a similar place as the Wii U. I do think that a price drop or introduction of newer model/bundle would be effective.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I was actually considering buying the game regardless of not acquiring the console itself to play it. lol

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
outlawauron said:
oni-link said:
outlawauron said:

I mentioned the Vita because it's in a similar place as the Wii U. I do think that a price drop or introduction of newer model/bundle would be effective.

Yeah Nintendo really needs to do this, in order to stay on the minds of gamers. It would be a fantastic change of momentum and could reverse several months of apathy due to lack of softwaer in their part.  The inclusion of pre-installed NintendoLand and  a $20 eShop credit toward their 1st party releases like W101, Pikmin3, Lego City, would make this bundle a game changer more than a price-cut to $299; as the poll suggest also.

TripleMMM said:
I was actually considering buying the game regardless of not acquiring the console itself to play it. lol

Huh...that doesn't make sense at all? lol