By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo release this?

Would you buy a Wii U if they release this bundle?

Yes...as long as they pac... 99 65.13%

No...I'd rather have the... 19 12.50%

I'll pick-up the Deluxe ... 11 7.24%

They need add more than j... 8 5.26%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 10 6.58%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 4 2.63%

Total:151

I saw this on another forum and thought it looked hella good!!!  What do you think would this be enough to have you finally pick-up a Wii U if you haven't already?

Around the Network

Yes

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

that box

I've gone blind

Why it looks gorgeous, I'd rather have that light blue tinge than the gold IMHO.

I also think that they should give a eShop credit (maybe $20) towards one of their newly released or releasing IP's like Pikmin3, W101, DKCR:TF, Game&Wario, or even Super Mario 3DWorld on either a basic Deluxe(black iw/NL pre-installed) @$299 or this bundle at $349.

Around the Network

nah save the big guns for the real zelda wii u game.

Although that does look nice lol.

Cobretti2 said:
nah save the big guns for the real zelda wii u game.

Although that does look nice lol.

I thought so too.  Imagine that bundled with these:

For $349.99 now that's a good value propsition if I do say so myself!!! (better than a regular Deluxe for $299 IMHO)

Yes, they should launch it at the price of the premium pack.

Nintendo's priority is encourage people to buy their console and this kind of special editions do exactly that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Of course they should. It's beautiful and eye catching.

it would be awesome however i own a WiiU already so i wouldnt buy it... unless the console looked like that box