By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo release this?

Would you buy a Wii U if they release this bundle?

Yes...as long as they pac... 99 65.13%

No...I'd rather have the... 19 12.50%

I'll pick-up the Deluxe ... 11 7.24%

They need add more than j... 8 5.26%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 10 6.58%

No, b/c I hate Nintendo a... 4 2.63%

Total:151

I would buy it except I already have a Wii U.

Around the Network

The box is absolutely stunning. Hate the shade of baby boy blue on the console/controller though.

Definitely. The 3DS received a bundle for Ocarina of Time 3D, so why not one for Wind Waker HD? Would make sense.*

*Something Nintendo doesn't like to do.

oni-link said:
S.Peelman said:
The person that made this could've at least used the original box-art of the game for this image. Not only does it look way better, it'll also help with the illusion of this being real.

Console and Gamepad look decent, not bad but could be better, box for the console is awesome.

I don't think Nintendo should release something like this, better to wait for the real Zelda game to make that more special. It would get some more people pick up the system though, but I think there's better ways to do that.

But they can theme it for THAT Zelda and it would still make it special!!! Besides, Nintendo needs to do something now before gamer's completely forget about the Wii U.  Making another themed console would still make that unique case in point a LoZ:MM bundle would look like this:

Those 2 systems would be totally special in their own ways don't you think?

Sweet, I don't usually go for colored appliances but that purple and design probably would change my mind.

absolutely yes, Wind Waker is one of my favourite games of all time and i'd get a Wii U just because of it...

Around the Network
oni-link said:
TripleMMM said:
I was actually considering buying the game regardless of not acquiring the console itself to play it. lol

Huh...that doesn't make sense at all? lol

Think of it this way, after having borrowed the the original from a friend of mine, it changed my outlook on the game. Before, I completely dogged it since it's reveal. Since after playing it, I searched high and low to acquire it, but to no avail. .  .

Now, that I get to have a second chance of owning one myself, I would rather get the game first and know full well I can a WiiU later down the line. 'cause will not be difficult to find a spesific game.

Bloody hell, I'm still searching the original NES copy of SMB1, 2 and 3 to this day! Just to have them in my possession as a collector in me! x_x

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
oni-link said:
TripleMMM said:
I was actually considering buying the game regardless of not acquiring the console itself to play it. lol

Huh...that doesn't make sense at all? lol

Think of it this way, after having borrowed the the original from a friend of mine, it changed my outlook on the game. Before, I completely dogged it since it's reveal. Since after playing it, I searched high and low to acquire it, but to no avail. .  .

Now, that I get to have a second chance of owning one myself, I would rather get the game first and know full well I can a WiiU later down the line. 'cause will not be difficult to find a spesific game.

Bloody hell, I'm still searching the original NES copy of SMB1, 2 and 3 to this day! Just to have them in my possession as a collector in me! x_x

I see...but as a collector wouldn't you be excited picking up a limited edition bundle like this? I kinda' regreted not picking up the LoZ 3DS bundle as I already had both console and game.  I just didn't think the price would shoot up that high!!!

NoirSon said:
oni-link said:
S.Peelman said:
The person that made this could've at least used the original box-art of the game for this image. Not only does it look way better, it'll also help with the illusion of this being real.

Console and Gamepad look decent, not bad but could be better, box for the console is awesome.

I don't think Nintendo should release something like this, better to wait for the real Zelda game to make that more special. It would get some more people pick up the system though, but I think there's better ways to do that.

But they can theme it for THAT Zelda and it would still make it special!!! Besides, Nintendo needs to do something now before gamer's completely forget about the Wii U.  Making another themed console would still make that unique case in point a LoZ:MM bundle would look like this:

Those 2 systems would be totally special in their own ways don't you think?

Sweet, I don't usually go for colored appliances but that purple and design probably would change my mind.

Wii U in purple with Zelda themed tats look really nice!!!

Nintendo won't be releasing a home console in purple again for a long, long (looooong) time.

I'd like to see this

$299.99 Wii U Standard (32GB) -- Nintendo Land bundled

$349.99 Wii U Deluxe (32GB) -- Nintendo Land + Zelda: Wind Waker HD + $20 eShop credit on select titles.

I think they should release a Wii U in silver

All Wii Us should come with the Panorama Display and Wii Street U (Google Maps) app pre-installed also.

No that bundle would not appeal to me in the slightest. Maybe another game bundled maybe but not that one.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY