By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: We Were Consistent, Others Have Shifted Their Message

wasn't direct hit....twas a pr falcon punch!!!

Around the Network

I wish I could see the facial expressions upon Microsoft's devs when Trenton said this....

Sony won.

tuscaniman99 said:
And will be forgotten by tomorrow. Xbox wins in games.

Thats highly debatable, I dont even think its close anymore tbh.  Sony already has the best lineup, and they havent even shown what their 3 best devs are working on.  Dream on bro.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

sales2099 said:
Weedlab said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Thanks for the laugh buddy. We have a new jester in town.

lol denial. MS's 1st party games and their 3rd party deals are dwarfing Sonys right now. Anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles.

It's so easy that MS forgot to do it and are now scrambling around to get indies on board :)

Hey look I felt that the Sony conference was flat, they really needed a few hints on what is to come. Because MS are showing games that are way way off...gamers on the whole wont consider that (or the fact by the time the games are out, Sony will also have games out). Unfortunately it drops down to a numbers battle, we have 2 more games than you, Sony is crap... type of comments.

But i do believe Sony should have done just 1 big thing, just to re-enforce the "we have stuff also". I am thinking they have sold so many pre-orders that they feel they dont want to ruin the advertising of those 2014 games before they need to, as they may need that in may/june. I.E why lose the benefit of say LOU PS4 news or UC4 buzz when they can only just about deliver enough consoles to sell.

Anyway i am sure by next year it will be less about exclusives and certain people will be onto metacritic numbers... or something else by then

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

sales2099 said:
Weedlab said:
tuscaniman99 said:

lol denial. MS's 1st party games and their 3rd party deals are dwarfing Sonys right now. Anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles.

You realize that MS is dumping everything they have right? MS is showing everything it has (halo, fable, forza + paid for third party exclusives) in order to make the US launch not a disaster. They even cut launch countries so they could move stock to the US, the only place they have a chance. This is damage control mode, and everyone knows it.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Daisuke72 said:
I wish I could see the facial expressions upon Microsoft's devs when Trenton said this....

Sony won.

Andrew House

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

sales2099 said:
Weedlab said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Once again, purely opinion, and Imo, sony's lineup is looking far better at this point.  All you xbox guys keep bringing up these games, but are they really that much better in your opinon?  Name one game that looks better than infamous second son.  Several of the indies showcased today look better than anything microsoft has shown, with dead rising 3 being the only game that is mildly interesting.  I'm honestly starting to question my preorder, knowing titanfall will be coming to ps4 eventually... i just dont know anymore if its worth it.  Sony won the games department hands down, time to face it.  And STARBOUND FTMOTHERFUCKINGWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

Actually yes they do. Anybody can talk about indie games. They are a dime a dozen. 1st and 3rd party games MS is crushing Sony.

lol, this is getting sad sales. Just get off it. Sony isn't showing their full hand yet, and you know it. We got a lot of good games today, Just because it's indie dosn't mean it's crap, Showdow of the beast and rime looks very good, and i'd take those two over the whole MS line up. 

Not sad at all if I am just going on what I know. November is coming up and still no concrete launch lineup? Cutting it kinda close......

Again, anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles. Id take Fable Legends over Sonys indie titles, but hey, were both extremely biased.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

orniletter said:
pezus said

"While others have shifted their message and changed their story, we were consistant in maintaining policies and a model that is fair and in tune with consumer desires," House said.

Tell that the Vita, the device that was marketed and sold as "console experience on the go" and is now all, ALL about indie games !

It also has full remote play with all PS4 games that do not use the PSeye. A.K.A. Console gaming on the go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

Actually yes they do. Anybody can talk about indie games. They are a dime a dozen. 1st and 3rd party games MS is crushing Sony.

lol, this is getting sad sales. Just get off it. Sony isn't showing their full hand yet, and you know it. We got a lot of good games today, Just because it's indie dosn't mean it's crap, Showdow of the beast and rime looks very good, and i'd take those two over the whole MS line up. 

Not sad at all if I am just going on what I know. November is coming up and still no concrete launch lineup? Cutting it kinda close......

Again, anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles. Id take Fable Legends over Sonys indie titles, but hey, were both extremely biased.

And I'd take Killzone Shadow Fall over any Xbox One launch title. But hey, that's how an opinion works.