By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: We Were Consistent, Others Have Shifted Their Message

sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

Actually yes they do. Anybody can talk about indie games. They are a dime a dozen. 1st and 3rd party games MS is crushing Sony.

lol, this is getting sad sales. Just get off it. Sony isn't showing their full hand yet, and you know it. We got a lot of good games today, Just because it's indie dosn't mean it's crap, Showdow of the beast and rime looks very good, and i'd take those two over the whole MS line up. 

Not sad at all if I am just going on what I know. November is coming up and still no concrete launch lineup? Cutting it kinda close......

Again, anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles. Id take Fable Legends over Sonys indie titles, but hey, were both extremely biased.

HAha! I like how you just admitted that you're bias. That made me laugh.

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
sales2099 said:

lol denial. MS's 1st party games and their 3rd party deals are dwarfing Sonys right now. Anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles.

Once again, purely opinion, and Imo, sony's lineup is looking far better at this point.  All you xbox guys keep bringing up these games, but are they really that much better in your opinon?  Name one game that looks better than infamous second son.  Several of the indies showcased today look better than anything microsoft has shown, with dead rising 3 being the only game that is mildly interesting.  I'm honestly starting to question my preorder, knowing titanfall will be coming to ps4 eventually... i just dont know anymore if its worth it.  Sony won the games department hands down, time to face it.  And STARBOUND FTMOTHERFUCKINGWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally with Saints Row 4 and GTA5, there is no point to make Infamous, at least from a Xbox gamer standpoint.

AGain, anybody can showcase a 3rd party, dime a dozen, indie game. MS is actually winning in the AAA department as far as we know. AT least ackowledge that

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

Actually yes they do. Anybody can talk about indie games. They are a dime a dozen. 1st and 3rd party games MS is crushing Sony.

lol, this is getting sad sales. Just get off it. Sony isn't showing their full hand yet, and you know it. We got a lot of good games today, Just because it's indie dosn't mean it's crap, Showdow of the beast and rime looks very good, and i'd take those two over the whole MS line up. 

Not sad at all if I am just going on what I know. November is coming up and still no concrete launch lineup? Cutting it kinda close......

Again, anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles. Id take Fable Legends over Sonys indie titles, but hey, were both extremely biased.

Even if i where to buy an x1 sometime down the road, i would never consider fable. It's been over rated from the word go. But the difference between you and I, I'll buy and x1 if there’s a reason to, so far MS hasn't shown me a reason, and they also need to prove that the console is reliable, Seen to many of their products break. 

But i guess the preorder numbers speak for which system has the better line up. 

sales2099 said:
Weedlab said:
tuscaniman99 said:
And will be forgotten by tomorrow. Xbox wins in games.

Thanks for the laugh buddy. We have a new jester in town.

lol denial. MS's 1st party games and their 3rd party deals are dwarfing Sonys right now. Anybody can showcase inexpensive indie titles.

No denial here, Sales. Let's leave that one in Egypt. :D Dwarfing? That is highly subjective  ... I like filet minon and you like fast food from Taco Bell. That's fine. I don't see anything on either side to suggest a 'win', but I do prefer the offerings from Playstation. I do admit, I like TitanFall and I find it looks interesting  ... oh wait, that's a timed exclusive game.

As for the timed exclusive deals (like DLC) they are just that .... timed. We'll get them on Playstation in due time. But so far I see nothing in Microsoft's stable that would give them a 'win in games'.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

Even if i where to buy an x1 sometime down the road, i would never consider fable. It's been over rated from the word go. But the difference between you and I, I'll buy and x1 if there’s a reason to, so far MS hasn't shown me a reason, and they also need to prove that the console is reliable, Seen to many of their products break. 

I don't think you will allow yourself to see a reason to get one even if it presented itself to you.....but meh fair enough if you say so.

Linking preorders to lineup........LOL. Id say its more because of geographical availability, PR gain from MS negative PR, and the price gap. Games has nothing to do with it as you yourself admitted Sony is being quiet with the AAA retail department.If you wanna talk quality, you compare metas, not sales trends.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
And will be forgotten by tomorrow. Xbox wins in games.

Sony has always won in games.

Euphoria14 said:
orniletter said:
pezus said

"While others have shifted their message and changed their story, we were consistant in maintaining policies and a model that is fair and in tune with consumer desires," House said.

Tell that the Vita, the device that was marketed and sold as "console experience on the go" and is now all, ALL about indie games !

It also has full remote play with all PS4 games that do not use the PSeye. A.K.A. Console gaming on the go.

gaming on the go.. when you are in your house.. :P you think it is THAT special huh? :)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

pezus said:
orniletter said:

Tell that the Vita, the device that was marketed and sold as "console experience on the go" and is now all, ALL about indie games !

Did you miss the remote play session? I'd say that's the definition of "console experience on the go"

Do you honestly believe that Remoteplay will work through Wifi ? on the go my ass !

It will work as good as the WiiU (if you are inside) ,  I have no doubt about that...outside though Wifi /Internet? Considering haw superfast you Internet connection needs to be to Stream a game from Gaikai...sure as hell not !

sales2099 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
sales2099 said:

I don't think you will allow yourself to see a reason to get one even if it presented itself to you.....but meh fair enough if you say so.

Linking preorders to lineup........LOL. Id say its more because of geographical availability, PR gain from MS negative PR, and the price gap. Games has nothing to do with it as you yourself admitted Sony is being quiet with the AAA retail department.If you wanna talk quality, you compare metas, not sales trends.

We've been over this already, metas are a fucking joke.

^ dat inFAMOUS trailer.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS