By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - "PS4 preorders trending about 4:1 ahead of One in NA" - famousmortimer (rumour)

I always knew ps4 was ahead since the moment Microsoft decide to change policies but never pass through my mind a 4-1 ratio, that's unbelievable, I can't imagine the numbers in the rest of the world.

Ready for an October release.

Around the Network
theshonen8899 said:
I always cite forum posts as credible sources.

Some forum posts are more credible than most things aside from real announcments, GAF is where people with leaks go to leak.  Some of those guys are right like 90% of the time.

NYANKS said:
theshonen8899 said:

Some forum posts are more credible than most things aside from real announcments, GAF is where people with leaks go to leak.  Some of those guys are right like 90% of the time.

Well now, we better not mess up with maths. It's more like the 65% of accuracy, which is more than enough for an internet forum.

Wright said:
NYANKS said:
theshonen8899 said:

Well now, we better not mess up with maths. It's more like the 65% of accuracy, which is more than enough for an internet forum.

Crazy train ass is like 99% right. The few things he gets wrong are from stuff changing behind the scenes. What that guy says is thruthfact.

JoeTheBro said:
Wright said:
NYANKS said:
theshonen8899 said:

Crazy train ass is like 99% right. The few things he gets wrong are from stuff changing behind the scenes. What that guy says is thruthfact.

But crazy train is not the 100% of NeoGaf. He just boost stadistics to their side! See, that's the beauty of maths.

Around the Network

CBOAT preaches the truth, when he speaks, its best to listen..

that is if you can understand him ;)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Game preorders in the US are showing that this isn't far from the truth. It's all just so crazy, seeing as for the past 7 years, The US seems to have been an Xbox dominated market, and Xbox fans everywhere claim that it always will be, so long as the Xbox brand exists. The rest of the world was pretty much a given for the PS4, but if M$ loses the US market as well, especially this bad, things are looking really bad for the XBone.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Wright said:
JoeTheBro said:
Wright said:
NYANKS said:
theshonen8899 said:

But crazy train is not the 100% of NeoGaf. He just boost stadistics to their side! See, that's the beauty of maths.

I also said some of those guys, not the aggregate of neogaf, that's the beauty of reading comprehension.

NYANKS said:
Wright said:
JoeTheBro said:

I also said some of those guys, not the aggregate of neogaf, that's the beauty of reading comprehension.

So part of those guys have Crazy Buttocks's level when it comes to accuracy?

I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true. There were not enough x1 for preorder.