No issue - It was Xbox One for me anyway 34 17.53%

No issue - Launch titles are enough for me 74 38.14%

No issue - I was going to wait anyway 39 20.10%

Ouch - cancelling that pr... 2 1.03%

Ouch - guess I can wait a... 19 9.79%

Ouch - guess I'll switch to Xbone /WiiU 12 6.19%

Head up - chin down -smir... 14 7.22%

Total:194

Nah I'm pretty confident in SCE, but then again I am just a pitiful fanboy so there you go.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Those poll options made me cringe.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

So, consoles aren't even out yet and already we are saying ____ has no games?
Sometimes I can't help but marvel at the internet.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

looking at fighter's post history i can't say this thread surprises me lol

o_O.Q said:

thank you

I am glad to have brought up a conversation which is unexistent on this website - the obvious assymetry between the X1's and PS4's launch line-ups.

I am also glad you could appreciate that and the original source - the well known and respected famousmortimer

Looking at your history I have to admit I am quite surprised you made such an honest comment.

Around the Network

Wii U currently has the most games.

Um no. Your wording is screwed up.

PS4 will have all the games it was going to, they're just not getting announced as early according to the rumor. This is not a weaker lineup.

fighter said:
o_O.Q said:

thank you

I am glad to have brought up a conversation which is unexistent on this website - the obvious assymetry between the X1's and PS4's launch line-ups.

I am also glad you could appreciate that and the original source - the well known and respected famousmortimer

Looking at your history I have to admit I am quite surprised you made such an honest comment.

Excuse me how obvious the assymetry is? How many more games is the Xbone going to have at launch to warrant such a sensationalist statement?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

fighter said:
o_O.Q said:

thank you

lol i like this comment haha

However saying what has the better lineup is only an opinion and shouldnt be stated as fact.  We have a lot of people stating their biased opinions but that is all they will be.

I thought the article was well written personally and did make some good points but I think Sony will do good with the PS4.  I havent been impressed with the 1st party so far, but they also havent announced everything yet.  So let's wait on MSFT/Sony at gamescon.  They may have a few good surprises for us.  3rd party games actually make for 80% of the software sold for MSFT/Sony btw.

Let's stop with the fan wars though(Talking about the comments, not the article which stayed pretty neutral).  Games are games and better will always be an opinion.  Even sales does not make something better.

Wagram said:
Gamers truly never learn anything, bunch of mindless drones.

and thats why the gaming industry is making so much money, for all the wrong reasons sadly.