No issue - I was going to wait anyway 39 20.10%

Ouch - cancelling that pr... 2 1.03%

Ouch - guess I can wait a... 19 9.79%

Ouch - guess I'll switch to Xbone /WiiU 12 6.19%

Head up - chin down -smir... 14 7.22%

Total:194
Mr.Y said:

Wii U currently has the most games.

Yes, but Sony has the highest rated exclusives on average as well as the most new IP's.

Around the Network

I enjoyed this thread :p

That is kind of absurd. Both the PS4 and One individually have more really good looking games within the first year (and they're not even all announced) then all three consoles last gen had in their first year combined.

EDIT: I posted the entire article since there's much more too it than what you have in your thread. Feel free to respond to any of his other points as well.

Gonna get a PS4 next year,anyway.

His posts on gaf say that from what he has heard from his sources(third hand info no matter) is that Sony is delaying game announcements because they are already riding on a wave of early success and praise from consumers. He did not say on gaf or in that blog post that the PS4 will have no games. The launch lineups for both systems are actually pretty equal, it's just a matter of opinion on whose is better. Famousmortimer says he doesn't think gamescom will have really any big announcements while verendus, Sony employee(people are saying) with first hand info is saying he was told to come to gamescom to be impressed and that's all he's heard.

Anyway the ps4 and X1 will have tons of games(exclusives and third party) and anyone who still doubts Sony delivering the games is fooling themselves.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
His posts on gaf say that from what he has heard from his sources(third hand info no matter) is that Sony is delaying game announcements because they are already riding on a wave of early success and praise from consumers. He did not say on gaf or in that blog post that the PS4 will have no games. The launch lineups for both systems are actually pretty equal, it's just a matter of opinion on whose is better. Famousmortimer says he doesn't think gamescom will have really any big announcements while verendus, Sony employee(people are saying) with first hand info is saying he was told to come to gamescom to be impressed and that's all he's heard.

Anyway the ps4 and X1 will have tons of games(exclusives and third party) and anyone who still doubts Sony delivering the games is fooling themselves.

Hell yeah, Sony is riding this isnt Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show before the release. You would've thought they would've shown all their cards. If Uncharted gets shown its over unless Microsofts FPS is really good.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
nnodley said:

Hell yeah, Sony is riding this isnt Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show before the release. You would've thought they would've shown all their cards. If Uncharted gets shown its over unless Microsofts FPS is really good.

Speaking of Uncharted, I think it was verendus who said they are holding back their biggest announcement for the VGA's!!

Also since in the blog post it talks about 3rd party exclusives, verendus also said that sony has 5 3rd party exclusives, and that one of those is huge from a western developer.  He can be wrong and I'm reserved on what I believe from the insiders on gaf though.

nnodley said:

Speaking of Uncharted, I think it was verendus who said they are holding back their biggest announcement for the VGA's!!

Also since in the blog post it talks about 3rd party exclusives, verendus also said that sony has 5 3rd party exclusives, and that one of those is huge from a western developer.  He can be wrong and I'm reserved on what I believe from the insiders on gaf though.

Yeah, Sony has thirty exclusives in the first two years and twenty in the first year. They have much more to show. I think they are going to unload at Gamescom.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, Sony has thirty exclusives in the first two years and twenty in the first year. They have much more to show. I think they are going to unload at Gamescom.

I seriously hope they do, but I'm keeping my hype levels at a minimum just in case.  The very least I'm hoping for is 2-3.

nnodley said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I seriously hope they do, but I'm keeping my hype levels at a minimum just in case.  The very least I'm hoping for is 2-3.

Expect at least five more PS4 exclusives from various studios and the rest are Vita titles. The PS3 support its pretty much done unless they surprise us. Again, they still have another E3, Gamescom, Tokyo Gameshow and more before its all said and done for the first year.