By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon X and Y Score 260,000 Preorders in Japan in Two Days, Not Counting Bundles

Pre orders are...

Un F***ing Believable! 69 38.12%

Wooooow 33 18.23%

O.o 11 6.08%

Sexy 48 26.52%

Monstrous 18 9.94%

Total:179

I've had this pre-ordered for months now. I just hope X is the one with the better exclusive Pokemon.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

Whether u agree with me or not ,it is physically impossible to know it will be better, its as simple as that. What ur doing is the exact same thing as the people claiming Mario 3D World is the worst Mario game without trying it. 

My first 2 paragraphs were answering ur question and a direct response the what u said, also my examples fit directly into this scenario so nonr of that was filler. Also yes those were a bunch of what ifs and what is wrong with that? Ur assuming this game is the best, IF those things listed happened would u still call it the best? I highly doubt any of them will happen but u have to admit it is possible even tho very unlikely.

Look at ur last paragraph, u doubt any potentail negatives will outweigh the positives. That is admitting u do not know this game will be better, u think it will but u do not personally know and nobody does except for the very few people who have been able to actually play it.

Alright, we're clearly not going to get anywhere as all I'd be doing at this point is repeating myself over and over since that seems to be all you can do. You'll see first hand that I'm right for the reasons already said a thousand times in two months time anyway. I'll only be coming back to this thread to say I told yal so!

Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

Look at ur last paragraph, u doubt any potentail negatives will outweigh the positives. That is admitting u do not know this game will be better, u think it will but u do not personally know and nobody does except for the very few people who have been able to actually play it.

You'll see first hand that I'm right for the reasons already said a thousand times in two months time anyway. I'll only be coming back to this thread to say I told yal so!

u dont seem to get it, if this game happens to be the best in the series that doesnt prove ur right. I never said this game wont be the best or cant be the best, I said we wont know until it releases. So ur comment actually supports what ive been saying all along.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

You'll see first hand that I'm right for the reasons already said a thousand times in two months time anyway. I'll only be coming back to this thread to say I told yal so!

u dont seem to get it, if this game happens to be the best in the series that doesnt prove ur right. I never said this game wont be the best or cant be the best, I said we wont know until it releases. So ur comment actually supports what ive been saying all along.

The only thing not being gotten here is that you are not everyone! Zorg2000 =/= Universe! Stop saying stuff like we don't know and nobody knows! Just because YOU don't know something doesn't automatically mean no one else knows it! So again, while YOU and some others will have just found out X/Y is best Pokemon on release, others like yours truely will have already known this months prior. So for the final time, you'll find out everything I've been telling you is truth when you get the game, so no need to continue this discussion until post October, where I'll then be throwing out all the "I told you so!"s in the book!

^^^ Why are you guys still arguing??? O.o

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

The only thing not being gotten here is that you are not everyone! Zorg2000 =/= Universe! Stop saying stuff like we don't know and nobody knows! Just because YOU don't know something doesn't automatically mean no one else knows it! So again, while YOU and some others will have just found out X/Y is best Pokemon on release, others like yours truely will have already known this months prior. So for the final time, you'll find out everything I've been telling you is truth when you get the game, so no need to continue this discussion until post October, where I'll then be throwing out all the "I told you so!"s in the book!

Its not just my opinion, it is physically impossible to know unknown things.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

tbone51 said:
^^^ Why are you guys still arguing??? O.o

Because Rol said Delphin always wins arguments because he keeps replying until the other person gives up, I want to end that streak

zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

*Still thinks X/Y is "unknown" to everyone*

lolz, you don't win arguments simply by having the last word, you win them by being blatantly correct (which is generally when ppl run), which I will be yet again come October. Now if your next response is just more of the same, I'll simply wont respond to it, no joke this time!

Let's start the Pokemon slaying

Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zorg1000 said:

*too much text*

*Still thinks X/Y is "unknown" to everyone*

lolz, you don't win arguments simply by having the last word, you win them by being blatantly correct (which is generally when ppl run), which I will be yet again come October. Now if your next response is just more of the same, I'll simply wont respond to it, no joke this time!

The existance of X/Y is known but whether or not its good is unknown until it is played