By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2013 NPD Thread! - 3DS: 150k, 360: 107k, PS3: 79k

From 2ch

3DS - 150,000 (+14%)
360 - 107,000 (-47%)
PS3 - 79,000 (-43%)

Around the Network

Will read soon.

From Creamsugar:

"smt4 65k~70k"

" ncaa ~ 650k 
360 ~ 60% "

ethomaz said:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps3-topples-xbox-360-in-june/0118601
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps3-outselling-xbox-360-in-the-uk-this-summer/0120222

PS3 sold more in June... 3DS more in May and April... overall (the last three month) 3DS sold more in UK (that what Nintendo said).... but I can show you more data.

Like the main Europe.

Do you think the Red is bigger than Black? lol

Jan-Mar? I thought we were talking about summer.

the_dengle said:

Just summer?

Nintendo didn't show numbers for the summer yet but May 3DS sold more than PS3.

The only Nintendo word for now it they are selling better week basis than PS3 in UK for the last three months but we know PS3 sold more than 3DS in June... so in May and April 3DS sold more than PS3 in UK.

And I think everybody knows here... Sony sells in more countries in Europe and Others than Nintendo.

Around the Network

SMT4 - 65-70k

NCAA - 650k with a 60/40 Split

Wii U less than 33k

ethomaz said:

the_dengle said:

Just summer?

Nintendo didn't showed nothing for the summer yet but May 3DS sold more than PS3.

Well, yeah. 3DS had a weak Holiday and didn't really pick up until Luigi's Mansion 2 came out at the very end of March. Especially in Europe, where it didn't even get Fire Emblem until April. And of course Animal Crossing in June... nobody said anything about the state of things as of six months ago as far as I can recall.

I don't really care whether 3DS is #1 or #2 or #10 in Europe right now, just trying to keep things relatively on topic. Also, one of your links merely said that the PS3 was "the best-selling console" in Europe. This sounds straight-forward, but Microsoft said the exact same thing about the 360 in response to NPD this month, even though we know it was outsold by the 3DS in America. Clearly, they don't count the 3DS as a console unless it suits them.

Carl2291 said:
Wii U less than 33k

Sad.

the_dengle said:

Well, yeah. 3DS had a weak Holiday and didn't really pick up until Luigi's Mansion 2 came out at the very end of March. Especially in Europe, where it didn't even get Fire Emblem until April. And of course Animal Crossing in June... nobody said anything about the state of things as of six months ago as far as I can recall.

I don't really care whether 3DS is #1 or #2 or #10 in Europe right now, just trying to keep things relatively on topic. Also, one of your links merely said that the PS3 was "the best-selling console" in Europe. This sounds straight-forward, but Microsoft said the exact same thing about the 360 in response to NPD this month, even though we know it was outsold by the 3DS in America. Clearly, they don't count the 3DS as a console unless it suits them.

There is no Europe info... it all UK links... and wait five minutes...

Updated

Thanks for the patience.

ethomaz said:

Just summer?

Nintendo didn't showed nothing for the summer yet but May 3DS sold more than PS3.

The only Nintendo word for now it they are selling better week basis than PS3 in UK for the last three months but we know PS3 sold more than 3DS in June... so in May and April 3DS sold more than PS3 in UK.

And I think everybody knows here... Sony sells in more countries in Europe and Others than Nintendo.

If they didn't show nothing i wonder what they showed