Awesome!! Day one. 82 23.03%

Meh. Don't care. 53 14.89%

Sony, WTF are you doing with Vita? 182 51.12%

See results. 39 10.96%

Total:356
RolStoppable said:
KHlover said:
This game should be F2P, with lots of accessoires to waste money on^^

Some Coca Cola Zero merchandise would be nice.

Yeah, a "Nathan Drake" bubblehead or a LBP Kart figurine would be awesome.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
RolStoppable said:
KHlover said:

You guys may be joking but I think it's smart. worked for LBP, why not here?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
KHlover said:
RolStoppable said:
KHlover said:

You guys may be joking but I think it's smart. worked for LBP, why not here?

My first reply was actually serious. This game is BORN for F2P imo. The 2nd reply was just going along Rol's joke :D

RolStoppable said:
KHlover said:

COCA COLA ZERO PRESENTS.....ps vita pets

!?

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo XD

Around the Network

Nintendo didn't start pet sims like CoD didn't start shooters.

But everyone copies CoD. It's pretty clear what Sony is aiming for.

PSABR didn't teach them enough I assume.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

superchunk said:
So did Sony just setup a few devs whose only job is to create clones of popular Nintendo titles?

Wii sports(Move in general), MK, Smash and now NintenDogs/Cats. Where's Brain Age and Wii Fit? Probably gonna see a Zelda clone pretty soon. Sad part about all of them is that none of them even come close to Nintendo's sales.

C'mon Sony, you do so much better when you focus on your own ideas. Is NaughtyDog the only one able to think outside the box? I don't see Nintendo copying GranTurismo.

Though there's really no way one can deny that Sony has been copying Ninty for a while, this game might not be the same case, as it is not developed by a first party studio. Either way, I don't get the big deal about copying a game. I enjoyed Dante's Inferno more than all the God of War games combined (though I do think they're great). As a consumer, I have no problem with any company copying anyone as long as they improve on a good idea. I also found Sports Champions 10x better than Wii sports, though I'm aware that it wouldn't have existed if wii sports hadn't taken off.

Spambot replaced with a topical picture - Kresnik

When is this blockbuster going to PS4.

JWeinCom said:

I'll put it this way.  Suppose you're setting up a restaurant that's right next to the most famous and beloved Pizzeria in a neighborhood.  You've never really cooked pizza, but you're great at making Mexican food.  So, are you going to try to open up a pizzeria hoping to steal customers from the pizza place, or are you going to play to your strengths and open a Mexican restaurant?

To continue with your analogy:

I know I'm good at making Mexican food and that's why I already opened my Mexican restaurant only to learn that barely anyone in this town likes Mexican food but everybody seems to love pizza. Should I at least try to satisfy the pizza-crowd or continue making Mexican food until I'm out of business?