By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do You Like Any of Nintendo's "Casual" Franchises?

Do you like any of them?

I like 1 23 13.86%

I like 2 24 14.46%

I like 3 17 10.24%

I like 4 8 4.82%

I like 5+ 20 12.05%

I love them all! 34 20.48%

I hate them all! 24 14.46%

See results 16 9.64%

Total:166
S.Peelman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I just explained how! Wide variety =/= all. You simply don't have to play every single type of genre out there to still be playing a wide variety of games, just like you don't have to play every single game out there. I'd think playing Platformers, RPGs, Fighters, FPS's, sports's games, Adventures, Racing, RTS's, and Action games could still be considering a wide variety despite some missing genres. Your next two questions don't have anything to do with this. You coulda replaced casual with any genre and I still woulda called you out!

I don't get arguing with you .

You explained no such thing in your post, I needed to explain it to you, similar to the 'Mario Kart' incident. And then you would 'call me out' when there's nothing to call out. Even in your own reply you still mentioned genres which mostly consist of casual games by nature anyway.

I don't get it, but whatever, I don't care.

Your own fault for poor reading comprehension! I first called your post nonsense, then explained why it was nonsense, being that you don't have to play casual games to be playing a wide variety of games. That was the calling you out part incase you couldn't tell! YOU then asked HOW it was nonsense, despite me ALREADY explaining how in my first post to you. So I then elaborated more on the reason since you must not have gotten it the first time. I don't know why you felt it necessary to explain what a wide variety of games means since that's pretty self explanatory, nor why you're bringing Mario Kart into this, since neither of those things further your argument. If anything you're just trying to distract away from it like you are now. I wonder why that could be?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
S.Peelman said:

You explained no such thing in your post, I needed to explain it to you, similar to the 'Mario Kart' incident. And then you would 'call me out' when there's nothing to call out. Even in your own reply you still mentioned genres which mostly consist of casual games by nature anyway.

Your own fault for poor reading comprehension! I first called your post nonsense, then explained why it was nonsense, being that you don't have to play casual games to be playing a wide variety of games. That was the calling you out part incase you couldn't tell! YOU then asked HOW it was nonsense, despite me ALREADY explaining how in my first post to you. So I then elaborated more on the reason since you must not have gotten it the first time. I don't know why you felt it necessary to explain what a wide variety of games means since that's pretty self explanatory, nor why you're bringing Mario Kart into this, since neither of those things further your argument. If anything you're just trying to distract away from it like you are now. I wonder why that could be?

Like I said.

I don't get it. I can read fine, it just doesn't make much sense. What is the argument? Why do we, or rather you, have an argument? You seem to say the same things what I've already said myself as a reply to me, then making it sound like you've got some argument against me and that you somehow said different things. Every time. Which is why I mentioned the Mario Kart incident. If you'd remember, this exact same thing happened. And no, you didn't explain.

S.Peelman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
S.Peelman said:

Like I said.

I don't get it. I can read fine, it just doesn't make much sense. What is the argument? Why do we, or rather you, have an argument? You seem to say the same things what I've already said myself as a reply to me, then making it sound like you've got some argument against me and that you somehow said different things. Every time. Which is why I mentioned the Mario Kart incident. If you'd remember, this exact same thing happened. And no, you didn't explain.

You said you have to play casual games to be playing a wide variety of games. I say that is not true. = Argument

I don't know how I can make that any simpler...
Also what is this Mario Kart incident you're talking about?

I actually liked Wii Music. Don't make fun of the presentation, because the drums are much harder than they look.

Wii Sports and Wii Party.

In my town, everyone and their mother owns a Wii. However, among my circle of friends and family, only I own a WiiU. So naturally, Nintendoland was something we had a lot of fun with. However. That game never held their attention to the degree of Wii Party. Yes, that's right, Wii Party. That is the game everyone wants to play. Even to this day.

So there is little doubt Wii Party U will be a day 1 purchase for me. You know, this holiday season is prolly gonna be the best ever for me. It will also be the holiday season I buy the most games in all my time owning a games console.

Around the Network

Almost all of Nintendos games are made to be playable by a casual audience. Yes, even Zelda.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Almost all of Nintendos games are made to be playable by a casual audience. Yes, even Zelda.

Yep, as broad appeal means more sales!

Einsam_Delphin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yep, as broad appeal means more sales!

Yep.

Einsam_Delphin said:

You said you have to play casual games to be playing a wide variety of games. I say that is not true. = Argument

I don't know how I can make that any simpler... 

Also what is this Mario Kart incident you're talking about?

Last post, since you've derailed the thread enough as it is.

It's funny that you started about reading comprehension, because that wasn't what I said. Maybe you should read back the whole thing instead of arguing just to argue. And dig up the "Why is Mario Kart Double Dash the best MK"-thread.

The end.

I'd prefer not to see the blue bubble in "My topics" again if you didn't have anything useful or constructive to say in the first place, thanks.

Me and my brother in law like playing the Metroid minigame in Nintendoland. We own it when we play.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!