By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do You Like Any of Nintendo's "Casual" Franchises?

Do you like any of them?

I like 1 23 13.86%

I like 2 24 14.46%

I like 3 17 10.24%

I like 4 8 4.82%

I like 5+ 20 12.05%

I love them all! 34 20.48%

I hate them all! 24 14.46%

See results 16 9.64%

Total:166

So I think you can classify everyone on video game forums as "hardcore" gamers, whatever that is, so I was wonder how many of you actually liked any of Nintendo's casual franchises, here they are in case you can't remember them:

-Nintendogs/Nintencats

-Brain Age

-Art Academy

-Wii Fit

-Wii Play

-Wii Sports

-Wii Party

-Endless Ocean

(Let me know if I forgot any)

Tbh I like Wii Sports and Nintendogs, don't judge me unless you play it first...

Around the Network

I enjoy them all except Party and Play.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I loved Wii Sports, I played that before Zelda. Wii Play was great too, one of the best selling games of all time.

Only played Wii Fit once, it was cool but I didn't buy it.

Haven't played the others.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Wii Sports & Art Academy are the only ones I really like personally.

I became extremely tired of most games listed in the OP after a few months, but Wii Play and Wii Party always seemed to pull me back in. It was like a black hole of waggling the Wii remote and accidentally hitting someone in the face with it.

I had so much fun!

Around the Network

Wii Sports Resort is awesome fun.

Nintendogs is the shit!

I also love drawing in art academy

Oh yeah I forgot about that one! They had the awesome sword mini-game. I owned my brother at that!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Wii Sports and Resort are two excellent games.

I suspect my children are going to love a lot of those. But my wife and I really enjoyed Wii Fit and Wii Sports. She ran out of the apartment at 6am to go to the Best Buy to pick up Wii Fit when it first came out, she walked out with the last unit.

It was and still is awesome.