By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Evaluation of the current Nintendo community on VGC

Back in 2010 I was all over the Nintendo board, nowadays its mostly gaming, sony, and pc.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
Back in 2010 I was all over the Nintendo board, nowadays its mostly gaming, sony, and pc.

Prepare to be judged 

Hikken should be judged

Only god and the vg chartz comunity can judge me.

tbone51 said:
Hikken should be judged

We already know where he would go and why.

Around the Network

judge me

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of curious. So feel free to judge, haha!

Hmm

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Arius Dion said:

I knew I'd get the attention of the enemies of the Mushroom Kingdom with that one : )

EDIT: It was just a joke in bad taste I suppose, DEyon and STAGE, My apologies.

I will only accept if you hand over Princess Peach. Tell Mario to back off, we wont take his abuse any longer and hes abusing my turtle friends. We had to remove his shell because some person *cough*mario*cough* jumped on his shell and his shell and his body switched places with his head hole to the asshole. Do you know what its like to walk ass backwards? I also want my staff back. Also, tell The Mushroom Kingdom we're hiring troopers to watch our area because Mario keeps jumping over our fences and keeps rummaging through our sewers. For some reason all of our gold coins are missing. I know he took it because he's fat. Yes...this is my logic.

These are my list of demands before I accept your apology.

LoL. I can accommodate all requests except for the staff..Luigi uses it..like a shticky (shudders)

deal?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Bark Bark

- How dare you miss me, I own every Nintendo console, even the virtual boy, and I have (or will very soon) more games on the DS then any other console.

Have you not seen my Top 50 games? 70% -> Nintendo

-----

grrrr

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

think-man said:
mysticwolf said:

Prepare to be judged 

Why is he frowning?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results