By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I think Sony are heading for failure with the PlayStation 4

I almost got my gun and covered your face on bullets, then I started laughin so hard and even pissed myself lol

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Sony will do fine.

As we all know, the PS4 is playing it dead safe. Safe specs, parts, disc format, size, and especially cost. Nothing revolutionary about it, but just a incremental improvement in all respects.

Sony is struggling to maintain profitability, and the PS4 is designed to safely guide them. If Sony recovers in the next 5 years, expect them to take more risks with their future products, like the PS5.

Essentially, the PlayStation 4 being a failure is a great success for Sony. Though it will yet again lead to more failure. Sony should just pack up and sell the brand to Apple.

Carl2291 said:

Essentially, the PlayStation 4 being a failure is a great success for Sony. Though it will yet again lead to more failure. Sony should just pack up and sell the brand to Apple.

This! lol

I hear you with being upset about big titles coming out on the PS3 instead of the 4 at launch. But you have to understand that they still have a massive following with the PS3, and they have to keep those people happy instead of abandoning them. Most cant buy the PS4 until tax return time, and many ever after that wont until next holiday season due to a bad economy. So yes, it sucks but its good to keep the others happy to know that PS3 wont be forgotten and will be taken care of for a couple more years. But PS4 im sure will come out with huge games asap.

You forgot another big show stopper : Sony is forcing you to plug it on a power socket to make it work.

Around the Network

"...while the competition go after brilliant AAA games like Minecraft."

You gave it away too quickly, Carl.

This thread made my day, kudos~ xD

Imaginedvl said:
You forgot another big show stopper : Sony is forcing you to plug it on a power socket to make it work.

Terrible when you think about it. Copying tech from Decades ago.

"Focusing on Indie titles, which very few people care about, while the competition go after brilliant AAA games like Minecraft"

I know this is a joke point, but with recent news of Minecraft 360 selling 8 million, I think that alone is more then all PSN indie sales for at least the last couple years :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Joke post right? Right?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!