By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power kept to their promise, made readers CRY

Wtf Im pissed. I thought I would see something new. Wasn't the new np suppose to be here the 8th? I'm angry this game is good but I already new about it. Not too hush hush.

Around the Network

i was hoping for a MMO Pokemon

It looks like I'm not the only one confused... can someone please clear this mess up?!?!?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

If this is true then fuck Nintendo Power, they made it sound like it was an unannounced game. That is a dirty trick.

ToS was the best JRPG since Chrono Trigger, period. I am disapointed that the big secret wasn't really so secret, but this makes me happy. Any news on a release date?

This is a little eerie, since I just so happen to be playing ToS again, for the first time since I first got it (when I played through it 3 times). I've been wanted a good JRPG for several years now, but haven't been getting anything as epic as ToS. Eternal Sonata was good, but not epic. Others are epic, but not very good.

Around the Network

Next Nintendo Power we will make you racing fans cry....

(next month) It is MARIO KART!!!! Fooled you again.

Some poster on NeoGAF confirms Brawl got a 10/10. Surprise, surprise. Still good news.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I thoroughly enjoy the tales series. it is quite possible now that I may be getting the Wii just for the new Tales game and Fire Emblem. I am quite happy with the announcement

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

Rugger08 said:
If this is true then fuck Nintendo Power, they made it sound like it was an unannounced game. That is a dirty trick.

well this TOS game is a new so it was unannounced

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Hm if they are going to just give more info on a game already announced I would like to see it from crystal bearers,or the fragile game.