By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452
chocoloco said:

noname2200 said:

Well your posts certainly do make my head hurt...

Serious bet proposition for you. If the raiders have a worse season than the Jags I get to control your avatar for a month. If the Jags do worse than the Raiders you can have avatar control over me for a month. How about that seems like it would provide tons of hilarity. 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, since we're being serious...

"no."

Mostly because I don't much care what happens to the Raiders. Or the Jags, for that matter... >_<

Around the Network

I'm a Cowboys fan by the way!!!!

Count me in! We can win the Super Bowl without Percy Harvin! (Seahawks fan) 49ers going down in week 2!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

I'm in again, sign me up.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
Glad to see the pack are having preseason troubles. Already have a player out due to injuries.

Who is the Bears' head coach?

Bears don't have troubles until midseason.

Around the Network

A masterpeice!!! Edit: Fuck it. Autoplay is not working.

Hey, Superchunk? Do you think the Cardinals can beat out the 49ers and Seahawks this year? Go Cards Go!

chocoloco said:

Hey, Superchunk? Do you think the Cardinals can beat out the 49ers and Seahawks this year? Go Cards Go!

Idk... haven't really paid much attention to off season except for mah Bears tweets.

Sign me up fam

GO RAVENS!!!!!

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

RolStoppable said:
Okay, I contacted amp316 through Miiverse and he said that he won't come back, because there are too many damn Packers fanboys.

So we have you to blame for this?

Also, why haven't you sent me pics through Miiverse?

RolStoppable said:

noname2200 is to blame. amp316 said that there are too many which should mean that he can tolerate one.

I didn't even think of adding you as a friend, because... well, you know, they call it a friends list.

After all the moments we've shared with each other, this... this is how I'm treated.