By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2013: Seattle Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII

Preseason voting: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Ravens 28 6.14%

Patriots 53 11.62%

Broncos 141 30.92%

Texans 9 1.97%

Other (AFC) 19 4.17%

49ers 32 7.02%

Falcons 5 1.10%

Packers 17 3.73%

Seahawks 101 22.15%

Other (NFC) 47 10.31%

Total:452

RolStoppable said:
Reserved.

Where do I sign up?

Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

RolStoppable said:

MrUnagi said:

RolStoppable said:
Reserved.

Where do I sign up?

You just say that you want to participate in the prediction league and that's it.

I would like to participate as the New York football Giants

J_Allard said:
xKakashi209x said:

Raiders are going to win the Superbowl.

That's great, did Al Davis leave them sideline tickets or something in his will before he went off to burn in Hell for an enternity?

So the Raiders can watch Peyton and the Broncos win the Super Bowl.

Old fart Peyton most likely is going to get injured then win another super bowl. Eli is clutch during post season.

RolStoppable said:

MrUnagi said:
I would like to participate as the New York football Giants

The teams in brackets only show what everyone's favorite team is, they don't mean anything for the prediction league. Just so you know.

oh okay.

chocoloco said:
NinjaBlade360 said:
chocoloco said:
Blacksaber said:
I'm in, I say with 80% certainty my Jags will beat last seasons record.

That my Miami game... I am rooting for Jags. 

This reminds me the Patriotrs are probably the NFL favorite that has lost the most this season along with Baltimore. We can all breathe a sigh of relief. It would seem the NFC front runners moved up the Seahawks, and 9ers. The Pack lost aslot of veterans. And, got blown away by of all teams the Cardinals last night. Looks like a shift in dominance may be in the making.

you know i dont think my Patroits will do as bad as everyone thinks there going to i mean in 2006 we were a few yards from going to the super bowl and Reche caldwell was our leading receiver. I think the Pats will have a good offense probably not as good as last year but the defense still worrys me. 

i can see the Ravens going 9-7 - 10-6 and still win the North if not compete for the second wild card spot.

The Pats not being top guys in the AFC is pretty big news. I think a lot of the success really does come down to an early return of Gronk. The Patriots offense was by far the best with Gronk last year even more than with Hernandez. Welker may or may not have been valued much by Bill Belicheck, but his replace Amendola seems very injury prone and is not guaranteed. Look, if Brady does it with so many rookie receivers and untested tight ends he will deserve more respect, but right now I think they look weaker than both the Broncos and Texans.

Miami is looking better too. Jets, lol.

i think the pats will go 12-4 and either get 2nd or third seed. not having Gronk dose hurt but i think Ballard sudfeld and Hooman can hold over till he gets back. i agree with Amendola but if he stays on the flid he could be a 1000 yard reciver. As i pointed out with cadwell Bardy dosnet need the rokkies to be the next randy moss to do well he just needs them to be ok and are run game sould be good Ridley could run for 1000 again Vereen will probably gat more playing time and he can catch the ball pretty good and blount or bolden would make good 3rd string RB. Denver will most likely get the first seed and the texans will be as good as last year.

Miami is looking better i like what they did over the offseason. 

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:
J_Allard said:
xKakashi209x said:

Raiders are going to win the Superbowl.

That's great, did Al Davis leave them sideline tickets or something in his will before he went off to burn in Hell for an enternity?

So the Raiders can watch Peyton and the Broncos win the Super Bowl.

Old fart Peyton most likely is going to get injured then win another super bowl. Eli is clutch during post season.

Oh damn, I like Eli but he missed te post-season 3 out of 4 of the past post seasons. By the way, do you have football on your phone?

I hope that either the Packers or Lions will win.

I predict that my wonderful Jets will go 4-12, and RGIII and the Redskins will once again win the NFC East but lose the wildcard game to whomever they end up playing.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I'm in again. I'm guessing you remember my favorite team?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

NO NEW YORK GIANTS IN THE POLL?!?! You guys need to give the New York Football Giants a chance! Realistically, the Redskins look like the best team in the NFC EAST. The best chance for an NFC east team to win a super bowl would be the Washington Redskins or the New York Giants.