By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is being Gay an evolution of humans?

cunger said:

Gay's on not born that way though or at least a lot of them are not. Every gay person I know has been molested at a young age.

This is stupid and offensive and you can't seriously believe this, for starters you've not even come into contact with 0.00001% of the worlds gay population.

As a gay man that actually knows gay people and doesn't make up shit, I don't know of any of them that have been molested.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I think it is a control mechanism for our planet. To keep it from being over populated.

Humans cannot choose whether or not they are straight or gay. They are just born that way. Yes, some can adopt or have surrogates or whatever it is called, but many cannot afford that.

With 6-7 billion people and counting, it will take more than China's horrific one child law, Wars, Genocide, diseases, old age, and accidental deaths to keep the Earth from being over populated. We cannot continue to grow like we have in the past 1,0000 years or so. It is not possible on this small planet.

I think it is also an evolution in the sense that now Humans have full control over themselves. They do not have to abide by archaic standards. Man and a Woman, etc. You have freed yourselves to be what you want to be. Nothing to hold you back. That was the last true hold that ancient systems had on us. In doing so, you have set us all free. If I wanted to be gay tomorrow I could. Do you all see how much power this gives the world?

I cannot wait to see what the next Century has in store for us!

Possibly, and possibly the obesity crisis is similar too. We always fight nature on population control, but seeing that nature is far smarter than we are, it will beat us at some point.

Eternal said:

It's evolution (or what I would say devolution) in human thinking and society.Few decades ago homosexualism was what is today pedophilia.You would be imprisoned and quite possibly executed for being gay in the West.Today,that is still happening but in Muslim world because they didn't lose their morals.

So no,it's not evolution,it's just part of a larger picture of self-destruction of Western society which we can see in abismal birth rates,destruction of traditional family and secularisation (disappearence of religion).

But that gap has to be filled and Islam will do that.

Do you think that sending homosexual individuals to jail and executing them is the right thing to do by your morals?

Seece said:
cunger said:

Gay's on not born that way though or at least a lot of them are not. Every gay person I know has been molested at a young age.

This is stupid and offensive and you can't seriously believe this, for starters you've not even come into contact with 0.00001% of the worlds gay population.

As a gay man that actually knows gay people and doesn't make up shit, I don't know of any of them that have been molested.

It's absolutley true of many gays.. Did you not watch Brokeback Mountain.  I'm 100% sympathetic to gays and would never make fun of them and would glady have them as friends and i also support gay rights.  Just like you or I aren't born with the type of person they find sexually attractive gays too are a product of the world they were born into not the genes they were born with. If we had been born in say Africa and didn't grow up watching american movies ect we wouldn't be attracted to the same thing. Most of us are attracted to the type of women that society tells us to be attracted to. I don't see gays as being any different but in most cases they will have had different experiences in childhood which will have caused them to go one way or another in terms of what they long for.

Even in movies which gay rights activists approve of will often allude to daddy issues ect which ends up leading men to become gay like the two men in Brokeback mountain for example.

lol, shit's getting real on this thread. lmao.

Around the Network
cunger said:
Seece said:
cunger said:

It's absolutley true of many gays.. Did you not watch Brokeback Mountain.  I'm 100% sympathetic to gays and would never make fun of them and would glady have them as friends and i also support gay rights.  Just like you or I aren't born with the type of person they find sexually attractive gays too are a product of the world they were born into not the genes they were born with. If we had been born in say Africa and didn't grow up watching american movies ect we wouldn't be attracted to the same thing. Most of us are attracted to the type of women that society tells us to be attracted to. I don't see gays as being any different but in most cases they will have had different experiences in childhood which will have caused them to go one way or another in terms of what they long for.

I was born gay, don't tell me I was or wasn't, (and I was never molested) you're just being very ignorant on the subject.

It's true what they say, stupidity breeds ignorance, most intelligent people I know are pro gay as well.

There is little to no evience on that either, unlike the homophic people being in the closet.

Seece said:
cunger said:

^ This. I'm gay and I know multiple gay people, not one of us were molested and all of us had completely different upbringings (varying from very comfortable to very unfortunate).

Eternal said:

It's evolution (or what I would say devolution) in human thinking and society.Few decades ago homosexualism was what is today pedophilia.You would be imprisoned and quite possibly executed for being gay in the West.Today,that is still happening but in Muslim world because they didn't lose their morals.

So no,it's not evolution,it's just part of a larger picture of self-destruction of Western society which we can see in abismal birth rates,destruction of traditional family and secularisation (disappearence of religion).

But that gap has to be filled and Islam will do that.

Islam on women

Quran 4.34 : Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Quran 2.228 : Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Quran 4.11 : Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.

Quran 2.282 : O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other

Islam on those that don't belive in Islam:

Quran 14.16 : In front of such a one is Hell, and he is given, for drink, boiling fetid water.
Quran 14.17 : In gulps will he sip it, but never will he be near swallowing it down his throat: death will come to him from every quarter, yet will he not die: and in front of him will be a chastisement unrelenting.

Quran 22.19 : These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for themboiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,

Quran 22.20 : With it shall be melted what is in their bellies and (their) skins as well.

Quran 22.21 : And for them are whips of iron.

Quran 76.4 : For the Rejecters we have prepared chains, yokes, and a blazing Fire.

Islam on religious freedoms

Quran 3.85 : If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

So much about morality of Islam. I always wonder if Islamistic countries are such a great places to live, why thousands of Muslims immigrate to west each year... hmm.... 

Given that homosexuality has been observed in everything from chimpanzees to penguins, I don't think this is really meant to be a control mechanism for population.

Yoshiya said:
Seece said:
cunger said:

^ This. I'm gay and I know multiple gay people, not one of us were molested and all of us had completely different upbringings (varying from very comfortable to very unfortunate).

It's clearly just the warped view of a homophobe and I really do worry about their mental state that they over think the whole thing so much to the point of dellusion.