By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is being Gay an evolution of humans?

reggin_bolas said:
Wright said:

...because all unbiased people are straight?

I'm sure there are homosexual persons who know what they do is wrong and who aren't politically indoctrinated or religiously indoctrinated. 

Wrong. On the other hand, I'm sure that there are homosexual persons who believe that what they are doing is wrong due to political and/or religious indoctrination.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
reggin_bolas said:
Wright said:

I'm sure there are homosexual persons who know what they do is wrong and who aren't politically indoctrinated or religiously indoctrinated. 

Wrong. On the other hand, I'm sure that there are homosexual persons who believe that what they are doing is wrong due to political and/or religious indoctrination.

IIIIITHE1IIIII to the rescue!

reggin_bolas said:
Wright said:
reggin_bolas said:
Wright said:

I doubt Plato considered himself wrong.

First of all, I don't accept your implication that Plato was gay. Second, the more important point is behavior is self-serving. If you play video games, chances are you find that an acceptable hobby and something you likely defend against criticism. Homosexuals while they can be unbaised theoretically, are most likely not the right people to ask for an unbaised opinion.

Straight is the norm. 

The norm being anything is not logic.
We have people with huge feet, missing toes at birth, different bone structures, super long arms, small people, 8 foot people, people who die if they get stung by a bee, people who sneeze or hiccup their whole lives, people who can beat computers in chess, people who can jump over a pole 10 feet high in the air, people who can hold their breath for way longer than they should be able to, people whose hearts beat super slowly, people who freak out if you track mud in on the floor, people who aren't even affected by drugs, people affected by drus just from looking at them, people who can pull planes, people with really fucking weird fetishes like people in fur costumes having tea parties - or vomiting - or some people who get a boner when they see a paintbrush, or how children get aroused by seeing even a shape that resembles a sexual body part, or people who wear beards made out of bees, or people who are immune to certain viruses for whatever reason.....

In the entire world, you look at ANYTHING...really anything about a human, and you will find people who exist that defy that "rule" about humanity. Yet liking men...oh no, that's fucking impossible to be natural. No, I can accept the scientific facts about synesthesia, where some people actually see black and white numbers as colors...or can smell things just by touching them. Nope. Homosexuality is ridiculous.

Homosexuality is more normal than many of the other weird fucking shit people do, and that's including the hetero-population of people who are sexually aroused by fucking food.

Where has that regin guy gone?

I hope I didn't upset him with some home truths ...

reggin_bolas said:

It's just an opinion but homosexuality is offensive to all human senses. It's blatantly unnatural (and no, just because it occurs doesn't make it natural).

It's not an evolution because it has occured for as long as we have been on the planet. It is a societal evolution though; one which proceeds pari passu with progressive liberalism and atheism. 

It's not:

Sight: Gay guys are fit and take care of themselves so they are pleasing on the eyes. Also, there's not many sights prettier than seeing two people in love (no matter the sex).

Hearing: Okay some flammy guys sound bad with their high-pictched voices but then there's singers like Elton John, Melissa Ethridge, Adam Lambert, Tegan and Sara who sound really great.

Smell: Gay guys are less likely to go days without showering and usually enjoy wearing cologne so they smell great!

Touch: Feeling up a man's tight muscular body feels incredible, trust me.

Taste: Well... it depends on the guy, I'll give you that one.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

It's not:

Sight: Gay guys are fit and take care of themselves so they are pleasing on the eyes. Also, there's not many sights prettier than seeing two people in love (no matter the sex).

Smell: Gay guys are less likely to go days without showering and usually enjoy wearing cologne so they smell great!

I object about those two. That's an incredible generalization. xD

No species would develop population limiters unless they were in danger of over-population, whereas we humans generally haven't become overpopulated on the whole in our entire history before the last two hundred years or so.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

reggin_bolas said:

No they can't control their feelings or who they fall in love with. They can control who they have sex with. Sin doesn't occur until there is action. There shouldn't be any public display of affection nor should they be allowed to marry. 

Acceptance of homosexuality is purely political; it has nothing to do with an innate sense of spiritual brotherhood and unity. The rejection of the same is natural and not necessary religiously motivated. 

I was about to comment absurdity of your previous post, but this one is actually even better. The only human "invention" that is an insult as you've said it to human senses, I'll dare to say to human mind and common sense in general is religion. 

It's funny that religious zealots like yourself, always look on society from their moral highgrounds... quoting scriptures and whatnot... while at same time ignore that their morally righteous books of nonsense say that stoning women that aren't virgins, burning/stoning apostates, allowing slavery, prohibiting woman to study/publicly speak... are moral practices that will earn you your place in heaven.

Mr Khan said:
No species would develop population limiters unless they were in danger of over-population, whereas we humans generally haven't become overpopulated on the whole in our entire history before the last two hundred years or so.

Historically biologist will tell you limit-breakers are disease,decreasing of food supply, or new prey. I never heard of homosexually ever be on a list of limit-breakers.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Having a part of our population being born gay would certainly be an advantage for decreasing population growth worldwide.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE