By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Has Unlimited Friends

ethomaz said:

You know unlimited is impossible in any software? You can have millions, billions, trillions... zillions but not unlimited.

Considering I said "virtually unlimited" I believe I do.  Virtually unlimited implies that for all practical purposes it is unlimited.

As per the video it is something less than one million but the actual limit hasn't been identified.

Around the Network

Adinnieken said:

Considering I said "virtually unlimited" I believe I do.  Virtually unlimited implies that for all practical purposes it is unlimited.

As per the video it is something less than one million but the actual limit hasn't been identified.

I know... I'm just saying... in any case I can't think anybody with 1000 friends in a console lol... I think I don't have 100.

Shit I haven't even filled up the limit of friends on my Ps3!

Yeah, so I must confess I don't have any actual source from this, but the 1,000 friends came from a clarification of the virtually unlimited friends comment

ethomaz said:

You know unlimited is impossible in any software? You can have millions, billions, trillions... zillions but not unlimited.

Stop being pedantic, it's marketing buzzwords but you know what they mean by unlimited.

Around the Network

I have exactly 2,000 friends, so this is useless to me. PS4LYFE.

Wow so much damage control over something so meaningless come on guys

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Awesome, I won't have to regularly clean my XBL Friends list.

Can you imagine the notifications with 2000 friends?

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Can you imagine the notifications with 2000 friends?

I expect some kind of group list and options to turn on or off the notifications per group or friend... hummmm like Facebook lol.