By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217
Ji99saw said:
I'm actually surprised how fugly that was, I definitely not expecting that. Is that what the Wii U version is going to look like? Any one know?

i expect the wiiu/360/ps3 version to be on par with each other, so yes.

Around the Network

I definitely don't think it looks as awful as people are making it out to look. We've just been spoiled with the previous game footage.

now this i find interesting 

http://www.gamepur.com/news/10490-development-work-watch-dogs-ps3xbox-360-versions-not-yet-started-says-ubiso.html

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1823841/wii_u_watch_dogs_already_running_ubisoft.html

so my guess pretty much ubisoft is rushing and not giving the PS3 and 360 versions of watch dogs not much attention and want to focus on the PC/PS4/xboxone/WiiU versions of the game 

sniper989 said:
I think it is the Wii U version.

Do you have a shred of evidence, or are you just looking for an excuse to bash Wii U?

Ji99saw said:
Is that what the Wii U version is going to look like? Any one know?

No one knows outside of the developers.  Not even this guy....v....

ninjablade said:

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

What if they made the current gen versions look bad, so that people buys the next-gen versions (WiiU, PS4 and XBone) instead, and also to help boost the sales of those systems?

Well between those two videos there is an obvious down grade in graphics. Honestly I wanted to get Watch Dogs at launch but I think I'll be waiting until it drops to $30.

ninjablade said:
Ji99saw said:
I'm actually surprised how fugly that was, I definitely not expecting that. Is that what the Wii U version is going to look like? Any one know?

Of course you would be in this thread.  Watch the Wii U version be clearly superior to the 360/PS3 versions and you'd still be saying "THEY IS ON PAR HERP DE DERP"

WTF is he doing with his hands at 0:16?? It's going through his jacket and he's just awkwardly holding them on his waste lolz

I honestly thought its a GTA IV mod.