By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs Current Vs. Next Gen Footage(Videos)

What do you think of the footage?

Kill it with fire 29 13.36%

WTF 17 7.83%

Wow, just wow 14 6.45%

atrocity 1 0.46%

looks meh 26 11.98%

Best looking game ever-sarcasm 8 3.69%

looks ok at best 17 7.83%

Wow, so watch dogs is on the ps2? 67 30.88%

looks good 38 17.51%

Total:217
DamnTastic said:
BloodyRain said:
DamnTastic said:
Is it just me but this game looks boring tbh...
And that current gen doesn't look that bad. We are getting spoiled here

Maybe, but that footage really didn't look all that great for current gen standards. It could just be me though. For a cross gen title, thought it would look better, like gta v.

It looks okay for open world in my opinion. See we're getting spoiled by GTA V,  don't forget that R* are like the gods of open world. Compare it with SR IV and it will look better ;)

Well can't argue with that logic after they created one of my fav games this gen rdr xD

Around the Network

Hopefully Ubisoft puts effort into the Wii U version, since that's the version I'm planning to get.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

DamnTastic said:

Yeah I'm not really feeling the game anymore. It looks a bit like Assassins Creed, with gadgets and guns.

Was hyped at first when it was revealed, but the more see of it the more boring it looks imo.

hinch said:
DamnTastic said:

Yeah I'm not really feeling the game anymore. It looks a bit like Assassins Creed, with gadgets and guns.

Was hyped at first when it was revealed, but the more see of it the more boring it looks imo.

Does no one watch persons of interest on this forum xD This is pretty close to the vg version of it.

It looks like most seventh-gen open-world games on consoles.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
hinch said:
DamnTastic said:

Does no one watch persons of interest on this forum xD This is pretty close to the vg version of it.

Watched an ep or two of of POI. Didn't like it

brendude13 said:
Damn you ugly.

They should follow Kojima's shining example.

Not everyone can be as brilliant as the great kojima!

hinch said:
BloodyRain said:
hinch said:
DamnTastic said:

Watched an ep or two of of POI. Didn't like it

You're dead to me!

BloodyRain said:
hinch said:

Yeah, I thought of that since the first reveal. Unfortunately, so far, Aiden Pearce is no John Reese...

hinch said:

I'm wondering what the meta will be of watchdogs.