By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Games with Gold for August: Crackdown, Dead Rising 2 & DR2: Case Zero

DR2 would be good. Hyping people for DR3 :)
I'm actually jealous now, I never played DR2 :(

Around the Network

It looks like the rumors were true afterall.

Mistershine said:
Never got around to buying dead rising 2 so thats good for me.

Same here. That will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Nsanity said:
OdinHades said:
Fact: Need For Speed Most Wanted, Mafia II, Spec Ops: The Line, Lego Lord of the Rings and When Vikings Attack are the next free PS Plus games on top of XCOM: Enemy unknown, Little Big Planet Karting, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3, Payday: The Heist, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico and Demon's Souls which are already available.

Sorry, could not resist. On a more serious note, Dead Rising 2 is a fun game and it's nice to get it for free. But I hadn't much fun with Crackdown. It's pretty tiring if you ask me. I already own both games but it's great news to everybody who doesn't.

Free until your membership runs out.

Well this thread was derailed rather quickly.

Around the Network

Just bought Dead Rising 1 today should give me enough time to finish it before 2 if it's true.
Hope it's good

endimion said:
Talal said:
walsufnir said:
sniper989 said:

but PS+ offers newer titles

Yes, but they are not giving them away for free and it is tied to your ps+-account. If you can't see the technical difference between these two solutions I can't help you.

The only difference I can think of is that the games go away when your subscription ends, which isn't very important since people would have:

1- already played the game

2- renew to play the game.

So what's the difference?

OT: interesting games this time IMO.

well you can pay for a month of gold just to DL games you want and then cancel it... with the backloog I have I know I won't play dead rising before 2014 if I want to finish the rest first....

so nope it's not the same but I really don't care since I just have an XB1 so what does Sony is completely irrelevant to me really...

Wouldnt that basically mean u bought those games for $15?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH PS PLUS VS GAMES FOR GOLD

FUCK

riderz13371 said:
WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH PS PLUS VS GAMES FOR GOLD

FUCK

Not sure if u posted that in retaliation to what I just said, but my post had nothing to do with PS+. I was just pointing out a flaw in his logic. If someone already had Live then those games would be free but if u got a month of Live just to get those 2 games then cancelled, it wouldnt be free, it would be buying those games for $15.

I agree with u tho, they are both great services and the bickering about which is better is absolutely retarded. They each have there pros and cons and anyone with a PS3 or 360 should have a subscription to Plus or Live.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
endimion said:
Talal said:
walsufnir said:
sniper989 said:

but PS+ offers newer titles

Yes, but they are not giving them away for free and it is tied to your ps+-account. If you can't see the technical difference between these two solutions I can't help you.

The only difference I can think of is that the games go away when your subscription ends, which isn't very important since people would have:

1- already played the game

2- renew to play the game.

So what's the difference?

OT: interesting games this time IMO.

well you can pay for a month of gold just to DL games you want and then cancel it... with the backloog I have I know I won't play dead rising before 2014 if I want to finish the rest first....

so nope it's not the same but I really don't care since I just have an XB1 so what does Sony is completely irrelevant to me really...

Wouldnt that basically mean u bought those games for $15?

well it's still cheaper than a full year of XBL or PSN+

I love how people were all bitching about ownership post XB reveal and E3 and now renting on PSN+ is equal to owning on XBL.... double standard *sigh*

bottom line I really don't care they could give the PS4 for free with everything free I would still get an XB1 because I prefer their exclusive their layout and their services and especially their innovation and vision and so far I can afford them.