By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bring Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 to Wii U Square Enix

StokedUp said:
Hate to burst the bubble here but, Its not going to happen...ever. You want it, buy a ps3/ps4

If someone follows your advice and buys a PS3 for those games, that person will be very, very disappointed.

Around the Network
ibrahimman0 said:
I think they can , even if the WiiU cant run it with just little extra work they sure could make it on WiiU, if they dont that just shows that they r lazy. Half of KH games are on Nintendo's consoles only.

not really, that's like saying not releasing monster hunter on everything, thus they're lazy. It means it doesn't fit their model for what they're going for (whether it's wrong or right it's debatable).

By your logic that means monolith was lazy before they got aquired by Nintendo because they only released their games on 1 console depending the game. Every 3rd Party PS2 exclusive was lazy, Not to mention every 3rd party that hasn't released their game on PC.

morenoingrato said:
StokedUp said:
Hate to burst the bubble here but, Its not going to happen...ever. You want it, buy a ps3/ps4

If someone follows your advice and buys a PS3 for those games, that person will be very, very disappointed.

haha, your right!

i was just on amazon debating whether to preorder Kingdom hearts 1.5HD for PS3 just before writing that. so it must of still been on my mind :)

sorry about that people

Dont buy a PS3, buy a PS4 instead, thats the only way you'll play both of those games in this thread.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

ishiki said:
ibrahimman0 said:
I think they can , even if the WiiU cant run it with just little extra work they sure could make it on WiiU, if they dont that just shows that they r lazy. Half of KH games are on Nintendo's consoles only.

not really, that's like saying not releasing monster hunter on everything, thus they're lazy. It means it doesn't fit their model for what they're going for (whether it's wrong or right it's debatable).

By your logic that means monolith was lazy before they got aquired by Nintendo because they only released their games on 1 console depending the game. Every 3rd Party PS2 exclusive was lazy, Not to mention every 3rd party that hasn't released their game on PC.

games were cheap enough to develop and ps2 had a high enough base to make exclusives profit enough. now we have games so expensive they must be released on every platform possible and devs in general making excuses not to develop for a certain platform, losing money in the process.

i think one or both of these games will be announced for the wiiu at the tokyo game show.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i think one or both of these games will be announced for the wiiu at the tokyo game show.

That's actually quite possible. And nintendo created a habit of doing ND's close to tokyo game show.

StokedUp said:

Dont buy a PS3, buy a PS4 instead, thats the only way you'll play both of those games in this thread.

Poor and neglected X1, always forgotten.

I would rather have Dragon Quest exclusivity.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:

That did not pay off with the Wii.

morenoingrato said:
F0X said:

That did not pay off with the Wii.

I don't think you would say that if you compared Dragon Quest X with Final Fantasy XIV.

Then again, there is no comparison...

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero