By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X-play gives DMC4 3/5

PDF said:
weezy said:
Good thing Sesslar isnt mindless to only look at graphics as do most ps3 fans.

hint of a flaimbait attack in that???  I think so.  Only reason ps3 fanboys seem to stand out on the graphics issue because they have the best but that doesnt mean they only look at it.

dont take this "bash" as me being a PS3 hater. I will support the ps3 in 09 like ive said.

How can anyone of you tell me ps3 users arent into the graphics the most?

Seriously the proof is in the pudding.

Im just misunderstood ...lol

p.s. whats the argumemt on why ps3 is better than 360 or Wii?

Duh graphics

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

lair was like a shitfest of choppyness. choppy graphics = shitty graphics to me

again, im not bashing

MynameisGARY

i've played the demo a few times. It really feels a lot like dmc 3 and 1 so that is a major plus for me. My biggest complaint is that u play as nero instead of Dante. I would accept playing as Virgil, but a whole new character is gonna be kind of weird. But i have to admit, i do like the V.O. that the black ranger does.

You almost take this personal Weezy,if you don't like the game is your opinion and that's fine,but you look like a child mumbling and screaming just for one reviewer that thinks the same at you,did you at least play the demo?I like NG too as you,but trying to trash great franchises (and loved for many) is biassed and not constructive.

To be honest, I agree on everything ssj12 said. Ninja Gaiden bored the hell out of me ( seven day rental and returned it the third day). I've never been a big fan of hack'n slash but God of War is really the greatest slasher game I ever played. I honestly cant see how you guys didnt like it.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

To be honest this HD next generation is getting kind of strange in terms of reviews... the market has seriously been split.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

OT7 said:
You almost take this personal Weezy,if you don't like the game is your opinion and that's fine,but you look like a child mumbling and screaming just for one reviewer that thinks the same at you,did you at least play the demo?I like NG too as you,but trying to trash great franchises (and loved for many) is biassed and not constructive.

My taste in gaming is superior than most, imo

I dont loosely throw the term "great franchises" around

Is it wrong for me to think this? no

Am I a playa? yes. (I just had to throw that in there for some reason ...I dont know why) :)

MynameisGARY

I think some of you just take things too personal and take things way out of context.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

yooouch.

Next gen graphics last gen gameplay.

Well not every title has to do something innovative, i mean what was the gameplay difference between PS1 and PS2 games?

Still, i'll be getting this ASAP since i love DMC. 

ouch thats a low score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"