By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X-play gives DMC4 3/5

"do you guys hear that? thats SSJ12's credibility plummeting into a deep hole of dookie

rofl"

Next thing you know, people will be saying Zelda is no good. lol!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
ssj12 said:
epsilon72 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I have to agree with Weezy; Ninja Gaiden is the Mario of adventure games. Neither Devil May Cry or Zelda can touch it.
I have to agree with that....Ninja Gaiden really is something else. One of my top games for generation 6.

How is DMC4 difficulty wise? I'm assuming it does get much harder than what is in the demo, but how much exactly?

Honestly Ninja Gaiden bores me but DMC is fun as heck, same with Dynasty Warriors.

how could Ninja Gaiden bore you? Gameplay wise, it's on par with Mario 64. I don't understand how it could bore you...

i've never been a fan of hack and slashes... i prefer action/adventure games and RPGs. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
ssj12 said:
epsilon72 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I have to agree with Weezy; Ninja Gaiden is the Mario of adventure games. Neither Devil May Cry or Zelda can touch it.
I have to agree with that....Ninja Gaiden really is something else. One of my top games for generation 6.

How is DMC4 difficulty wise? I'm assuming it does get much harder than what is in the demo, but how much exactly?

Honestly Ninja Gaiden bores me but DMC is fun as heck, same with Dynasty Warriors.

how could Ninja Gaiden bore you? Gameplay wise, it's on par with Mario 64. I don't understand how it could bore you...

i've never been a fan of hack and slashes... i prefer action/adventure games and RPGs. 

but your a fan of dynasty warriors?

can you just, like, not speak anymore. lol

JK ssj12

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Riot Of The Blood said:
"do you guys hear that? thats SSJ12's credibility plummeting into a deep hole of dookie

rofl"

Zelda is good, Twilight princess just wasnt the best.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Riot Of The Blood said:

rofl"

Or that SMG is on track for SMS sales.

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
ssj12 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
ssj12 said:
epsilon72 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

but your a fan of dynasty warriors?

can you just, like, not speak anymore. lol

JK ssj12

idk. maybe I just dont like the controls or something.. idk.. I jsut hated NG (Xbox), NGB, and NGS. Of course the original game is awesome!

a true gamer would tell you Ninja Gaiden is far superior than DMC and GoW

also

Ninja Gaiden = best controlled slasher ever. IDK what game you were playing

MynameisGARY

Is this the same "true gamer" who would choose a ps3 or xbox 360 over the wii to win the console race?

weezy said:

a true gamer would tell you Ninja Gaiden is far superior than DMC and GoW

also

Ninja Gaiden = best controlled slasher ever. IDK what game you were playing

God of War just sucks. Don't even think about that game when talking about the great Ninja Gaiden.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

disolitude said:
Is this the same "true gamer" who would choose a ps3 or xbox 360 over the wii to win the console race?

I have a wii and I think it will dominate this gen. (as it already has.)

Riot Of The Blood you are correct. God of Whore sucks imo but is the same game as Devil May Crap

MynameisGARY