By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dynasty Warriors director: "Xbox One needs simultaneous Japan launch to be successful"

Angelus said:
DJEVOLVE said:

You joined in may and you have that much more posts then me? Holy sh-t bro!!! seems your a  xbox  fan, good we need more of you around here.

It was mostly that first month I think. I figured if I just posted a ton of the bat, by the time I take it easy nobody will realise I'm a noob here anymore. 

Thanks for spoiling the illusion!

Well you seem pretty cool to me. Your noob status has been erased.  I can do that.

Also you look lucky with the ladies, You can't be that much of a noob.

Seems most of the Xbox fans are lucky with the ladies. At least I now I am. However I have been in my relationship for 5 years now. She is just to awesome and she's hot. She's the perfect girl for me. Total gamer, works hard, supports me in anything I do. Can't ask for much more.

Around the Network

LOL stop it man... it wont make a difference. It will fail regardless. The japanese are just butt-hurt cause they are losing their priveliged spot to europe.

DJEVOLVE said:

Well you seem pretty cool to me. Your noob status has been erased.  I can do that.

Seems most of the Xbox fans are lucky with the ladies. At least I now I am. However I have been in my relationship for 5 years now. She is just to awesome and she's hot. She's the perfect girl for me. Total gamer, works hard, supports me in anything I do. Can't ask for much more.

Sweet, thanks.

Haha, why am I lucky with them? Maybe they're lucky with me

Sounds good to me man. 5 years is quite a long time, congrats on that. Planning on settling down?

Angelus said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Sweet, thanks.

Haha, why am I lucky with them? Maybe they're lucky with me

Sounds good to me man. 5 years is quite a long time, congrats on that. Planning on settling down?

Now your sounding like me. Confidence always helps.

Nem said:

LOL stop it man... it wont make a difference. It will fail regardless. The japanese are just butt-hurt cause they are losing their priveliged spot to europe.

Europe has been bigger for 2 generations.....

(and it's really dumb to compare Europe to one country. The third largest market is UK. Europe is too large and too dissimilar of a market to be pushed into one mass.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Mad55 said:

For one thing you dont develop a hate for them because of that. If you like jrpgs you shoulld follow the games not the console. 

Yes, provided they're not timed exclusives fabricated to deceive me. And actually, PS3 ended up being the right console for JRPGs since it has far more exclusives than any other in this category.

This is true. Though the 360 had a few great exclusive jrpgs.

Nem said:

What do you mean?

riderz13371 said:
endimion said:
hey who knows ?
MS might be trying some reversed psychology shit!!!
Like: "you know what??? Fuck you Japan!!! you are not that relevant anymore, so we'll release maybe someday if we have left over inventory elsewhere, cause you ain't buying anyway and you cost us more than you generate profit!!! order on US MS store if you want one!!!! Peace!!!"
hey could work, sometimes scarcity of an internationally demanded product can hike sales on the grey market... MOUHAHAHAhahaha

That doesn't work when people don't want your product in the first place.

from experience you'd be surprised what works to sell a product better.
I have countless of exeples through work and/or collegues of things working on pure stupidity of the customers.
my favorite one, that I can disclose freely, is: my father used to have an english pub (in france go figure) he had close to a 100 beers on the menu, among those beers he had some chineese beers at a regular price for imports. didn't sold much of it, it's only once he doubled the price of the beer that the beer started to sell way better.nothing else changed just the price.
you don't alkways have to touch your product to make it appealing, you just have to make people believe they are fools for not wanting one, one great example in the past decade or so is Apple.

outlawauron said:
Nem said:

Europe has been bigger for 2 generations.....

(and it's really dumb to compare Europe to one country. The third largest market is UK. Europe is too large and too dissimilar of a market to be pushed into one mass.)

Europe is seen like one market, sorry to say. When a game releases here it does so across several countries at the same time. It is very rare for a game to be released in only one country. Its the basis of mass production and cutting costs. As much as you want to call it dumb, its far from it. 

It would be comparable to releasing a game in the US in only one state.

But, by europe we do mean western europe, the core of the EU. Things east of germany are different.

Wright said:
Nem said:

What do you mean?

You really want me to spell it out...

Japan used to have all console releases first and now they are beeing relegated to a later time, like europe used to be. Europe is now getting them sooner than japan instead and the japanese, in particular this producer are trying to lure microsoft in so they pressure sony to do the same, when its obvious to everyone it wont make a difference.