By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Of Us Equals COD Record In The UK

Isnt it a record shared with Call of Duty and FIFA?

Matching CoD and FIFA in the UK, as an exclusive, is too good.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Isnt it a record shared with Call of Duty and FIFA?

Matching CoD and FIFA in the UK, as an exclusive, is too good.

Yep, 6 weeks running and it's an exclusive. An incredible feat.

The PS5 Exists. 

When rockstar has 4 games in the top 20, you know nothing has been out for a while. But, good on the last of us (i was one of the people that bought that week). I expect that game to remain #1 until Saints Row IV, The bureau: XCOM and Splinter Cell: Blacklist all come out on the 23rd August. So another month at number #1. It deserves it.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

A noteworthy achievement regardless of release date.

Jay520 said:
A noteworthy achievement regardless of release date.

Not talking about the streak but sales, but still, it's not like publishers don't release their games near summer holidays without a reason. It's simply inferior to releasing in september and afterwards. There may be reasons why it may be better, like avoiding heavy competition, or not taking attention from next gen platform like this year, but overall it's a worse time to launch a game, so I don't understand the downplay from Nsanity and others, it's expected but illogical.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

That are some nice numbers that Minecraft is doing. Obviously people still love physical copies.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Great job! though it has been largely unchallenged :P I see the same few users always trying to down play anything Sony per usual.

I posted this in the other thread, but it kinda goes for this one too.

"a lot of "yeah, but" posts in here.

cant you just say well done?"

dynasty warriors

Well done.