By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 coming soon, who's excited?

KHlover said:
timmah said:

I kind of feel like the ground textures were brought along and just updated from the Wii version (since that's where this game started), but the foliage, enemies & lighting are nothing short of gorgeous! Wow!

Yeah, everything but the ground textures seems to look stunning. Have you already seen the animation of the water? Beautiful *_*

I've been watching some gameplay videos, and interestingly, some of the ground textures look good, while others are a bit blurry. Must be a case of not being able to completely redo all of the original Wii assets. Just looking at the water animation, foliage, enemies, and all the other effects that are so beautiful makes me excited to see when Nintendo really gets the hang of HD on some true, ground up stuff! I have a feeling the new HD Zelda will look amazing.

EDIT: If you think about it, all the other game studios have had years to refine their HD techniques, Nintendo is just getting their feet wet on WiiU.

Around the Network
timmah said:
KHlover said:
timmah said:

I kind of feel like the ground textures were brought along and just updated from the Wii version (since that's where this game started), but the foliage, enemies & lighting are nothing short of gorgeous! Wow!

Yeah, everything but the ground textures seems to look stunning. Have you already seen the animation of the water? Beautiful *_*

I've been watching some gameplay videos, and interestingly, some of the ground textures look good, while others are a bit blurry. Must be a case of not being able to completely redo all of the original Wii assets. Just looking at the water animation, foliage, enemies, and all the other effects that are so beautiful makes me excited to see when Nintendo really gets the hang of HD on some true, ground up stuff! I have a feeling the new HD Zelda will look amazing.

I think it will actually look better than the E3 2011 tech-demo. I want a 1080p trailer included on the disk of Wind Waker HD.

KHlover said:

wow that looks awesome....why must you tease me so? arrgh!

Baddman said:
KHlover said:
-pics-

Three days left!

If only I had a Wii U...

My inner Pikmin Fanboy is telling me that I should pre-order the game despite that, though. Not a good idea.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Baddman said:
KHlover said:
-pics-

Three days left!

maybe in europe not where I live smh

This will be my first Pikmin. Excited =D

KHlover said:
Conegamer said:
Can I throw out a suggestion, that we can consolidate all the stuff in one thread? It's pointless having two and basically saying the same thing, no?

Can mods actually merge threads on VGC? If not one of the OP's would have to bite the pill and ask for a lock.

Something so basic, available by any forum mod on any other site, is not available here.
I once had a thread closed because it was less popular than one posted later... I was not impressed.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Colour me excited; the first 2 were excellent and #3 looks to improve on them in virtually every way.

I am, just so I can finally add some color to my gaming library.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke