By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 coming soon, who's excited?

RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:
Baddman said:
Mr Khan said:
What bullshit is this? You have to beat the boss and have enough Pikmin to get back to the ship?

Fuck this

lmao too tough for you?

I keep running out of time on day 3. That bitch-faced fuckwad is too fast and keeps crawling around the ceiling little a little dickpuncher.

So let's analyze the problems:

1) You aren't capable of beating the boss on day 3. - Solution: Return on day 4, because the game saves the health bar of the boss.
2) There is no day 4! - Solution: Pick up the strawberry and lemon which were in-your-face fruits earlier in the game.

The former is good to know. I still don't think that post-boss stuffs should count on the timer, though...

Ended up solving the problem with more Pikmin. The boss was easy enough to figure out, but i still felt he was being a dick always running around on the ceiling.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

yeh lol time ran out during the first boss battle on day 3 for me and he knocked all my pikmin loose except one(damn nephew going pulling on the cord on the wiimote while i was playing)..spent all of day four rebuilding my pikmin army

@KHLover Is that top pic real? Or from the game?

phenom08 said:
@KHLover Is that top pic real? Or from the game?

This one?

Yes, it's a real in-game screenshot.

Mr Khan said:

Ended up solving the problem with more Pikmin. The boss was easy enough to figure out, but i still felt he was being a dick always running around on the ceiling.

Here's a good vid of him getting blitzed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To041dRKPss

Around the Network

awesome game :)

34 years playing games.