By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 coming soon, who's excited?

Just pre-ordered to get it on friday, cant wait for some rts action :)

Around the Network

maaaaan why is it releasing so late in the west?....maaaan the wait is killing me

Got an e-mail saying my pre-order has been dispatched ^^

Can't wait! Hope it doesn't get lost on its way here...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Baddman said:
maaaaan why is it releasing so late in the west?....maaaan the wait is killing me

Looks like they dont want more than 3 weeks to go by without releasong an exclusive once it comes out.

Pikmin 3-Aug 4

Luigi U-Aug 25

W101-Sept 15

Wind Waker/Party U-likely Oct 6/Oct 27

Tropical Freeze-im guessing Nov 17

3D World/Fit U-Dec

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
KHlover said:

I kind of feel like the ground textures were brought along and just updated from the Wii version (since that's where this game started), but the foliage, enemies & lighting are nothing short of gorgeous! Wow!

timmah said:
KHlover said:
-pics-

I kind of feel like the ground textures were brought along and just updated from the Wii version (since that's where this game started), but the foliage, enemies & lighting are nothing short of gorgeous! Wow!

Yeah, everything but the ground textures seems to look stunning. Have you already seen the animation of the water? Beautiful *_*

Can I throw out a suggestion, that we can consolidate all the stuff in one thread? It's pointless having two and basically saying the same thing, no?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I am!!!!!

Almost considered pre-ordering at gamestop just to get a day early, but was busy over weekend and it just wasn't that big of a deal.

But, I will have it day one and will be playing as much as possible on Aug 4th.

Conegamer said:
Can I throw out a suggestion, that we can consolidate all the stuff in one thread? It's pointless having two and basically saying the same thing, no?

Can mods actually merge threads on VGC? If not one of the OP's would have to bite the pill and ask for a lock.