By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Theory Article) Atlus Bankruptcy: Nintendo Will Buy Shin Megami Tensei Developer; Persona 5 Wii U A Serious Possibility

@dialga

Resident evil remake, eternal darkness, metroid, mgs twin snakes, fire emblem, golden sun, xenoblade and more would like a word with you.

Your bias against nintendo makes for a poor partner. Give us an example of nintendo buying a studio and dumbing down their franchises to appeal to kids.

Around the Network
Nem said:

Resident evil remake, eternal darkness, metroid, mgs twin snakes, fire emblem, golden sun, xenoblade and more would liie a word with you.

Your bias against nintendo makes for a poor partner. Give us an example of nintendo buying a studio and dumbing down their franchises to appeal to kids.

Rare.

Oh, nevermind, wrong company.

brendude13 said:
Nem said:

Resident evil remake, eternal darkness, metroid, mgs twin snakes, fire emblem, golden sun, xenoblade and more would liie a word with you.

Rare.

Oh, nevermind, wrong company.

That was Microsoft.

If Microsoft buy Atlus:

I hope not..

I want Persona 5 to have PS4 graphics lol

It can go to the Wii U but NOT exclusively

Around the Network
Wagram said:
It's a misleading title for sure.

"Theory Article" doesn't give it away enough for you?

OT: I hope this happens. Nintendo certainly has seemed interested in buying out third parties so they become part of a Nintendo "Ecosystem." It'll also be extremely funny to see the meltdowns.

NintendoPie said:
Wagram said:
It's a misleading title for sure.

"Theory Article" doesn't give it away enough for you?

OT: I hope this happens. Nintendo certainly has seemed interested in buying out third parties so they become part of a Nintendo "Ecosystem." It'll also be extremely funny to see the meltdowns.

Now you're on my shitlist.

brendude13 said:

Now you're on my shitlist.

What can I say? Seeing people get worked up over a company being bought/saved (if Atlus' bankruptcy is a real thing) by another isn't that bad of a way to get some laughs.

I dont mind wich company buys them, aslong as its not microsoft and EA or activision.

I do get annoyed at the people who make up stuff due to their bias. I would love to see persona 5 on the vita, but i will be happy aslong as atlus is saved. Im also pretty sure nintendo wont let sony or microsoft buy them, but if theres a third party willing to do it they will probably be ok with it.

enditall727 said:

I hope not..

I want Persona 5 to have PS4 graphics lol

It can go to the Wii U but NOT exclusively

PS4 graphics?  You've got to be kidding.

They haven't even had one with PS3 graphics yet.

For a very good reason.  Persona/Shin Megami Tensei games have just way to many sprites for the various monsters.

Prtdona+ PS4 graphocs = Mega loss in the making.

Heck look at Shin Megami Tensei PS3.   Announced at launch, and abandoned shortly after and never released.