By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:

Eheh.

I already said it with that post tho 

ohh, checked this pretty fast when you posted:

https://twitter.com/thesuzukiinyu

and was like "no posts since 2013"

but now I realized that it's 

https://twitter.com/yu_suzuki_jp

lol

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

A certain someone just returned to Twitter 2 years after the last tweet... Fishy.

Ooooh, that is suspicious. Just a month before E3. Could it be that our wait is finally coming to an end?

Some light of hope is burning at least.

The sad part about this is that he also had a break between 2011 and 2013 with only one tweet in 2012 and in 2013 he only posted two times and then once again a long break^^

It can mean something but also nothing...

crissindahouse said:

The sad part about this is that he also had a break between 2011 and 2013 with only one tweet in 2012 and in 2013 he only posted two times and then once again a long break^^

He never said ツイッター再開します!before tho

The word "resume" might have a double meaning here.

TiagoCosta said:
crissindahouse said:

He never said ツイッター再開します!before tho

The word "resume" might have a double meaning here.

It could be a new Virtua Fighter, Just saying.

Around the Network

I don't understand how people still want Shenmue like it's the second coming. The game was great on Dreamcast yeah but it was mainly because there was no other game like it back then.

So Ryuu is gone too... no one was as good as Ryuu and Nsanity and both are gone... hmmm...

There aren't any game like shenmue still. The closest thing is yakuza, and is pretty different.

Just release shenmue 1-2 deluxe bundel with a lot of extra's and see if it becomes a succes. If it did well they can start on the sequel.

Edit: Funny enough was typing this comment before Shika posted.

I loved Shenmue, the horrible part about it was that I played it maybe 15 hours and then I didn't find the disc anymore, took me around three months to find it and play it again lol.

I've been in the process of moving, and this is what I come back to? Shit.