By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

The soundtrack is already confirmed, will come out 1 day before the game.

I've seen on their Twitter last week.

Around the Network

Screamride resultes

I feel like I'm missing someone here. If you don't see your prediction here, please tell me.

EDIT: The score of our average should be 4.7 instead of 3.6. Which will move it to third place instead of nine. Will fix it as soon as possible (I don't have Excel in this PC).

You still can add/change your prediction for Ori and other games.
You can change your prediction as long as the game still not released and reviews still not published.

Ka-pi96 said:
Gamerscore League updated for February
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185805&page=45

How can I add my name to the list?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Gamerscore League updated for February
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185805&page=45

How can I add my name to the list?

Go into the thread and ask Kapi really nicely to add you. Though, I'm sure he'll add you anyway now. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

We did pretty well with screamride.

I said 72 for Screamride. For Ori I say 90 (go big or go home )

TiagoCosta said:
We did pretty well with screamride.

Yes I think we are learning the way the critics are rating games this generation and this comes from a critic itself who has reviewed very less games. xP

What are your impressions about steam controller imo it is good for games which do not require precise actions since the big trackpad on right side is only going to make things worse for shooters and game that requires precise actions.

My experience with the lasted MCC patch is mixed. It is not what some of u guys hail it to be, but it has fixed some things none the less. I can actually get btb games now.

However the game still fails to load matches very often. About half my matches have resulted in the game freezing when loading the map. Also having not played matchmaking for a month and a half I was hoping ranked would have been added to some playlists, coming soon I guess

Halo 2 classic shot registration has been fixed, thank god. Faster to find matches now.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.