By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

There has been some darn good Halo matches during this PAX final.

Hudson the patch seems to have worked for most, me personally it's great.

Around the Network

Wow never thought I would say this but seeing that Witcher gameplay I realise it's not a game for me. I kind of liked The Wither 2 but not all that much hoped TW3 would get me more interested. It doesn't help that I'm not a huge fan of medieval settings... they all look the same to me.

Jazz2K said:
Wow never thought I would say this but seeing that Witcher gameplay I realise it's not a game for me. I kind of liked The Wither 2 but not all that much hoped TW3 would get me more interested. It doesn't help that I'm not a huge fan of medieval settings... they all look the same to me.

Same..

true_fan said:

Yes finding matches is better, but it freezes just as much as ever, all my friends agree. I'm just glad that halo 2 and btb are playable finally. Those (and still missing doubles) are my favorite gametypes.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
true_fan said:

Yes finding matches is better, but it freezes just as much as ever, all my friends agree. I'm just glad that halo 2 and btb are playable finally. Those (and still missing doubles) are my favorite gametypes.

Well I won't say game is fixed completely but from what I have seen and heard from my friends is very different.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
What are your impressions about steam controller imo it is good for games which do not require precise actions since the big trackpad on right side is only going to make things worse for shooters and game that requires precise actions.

I think it'll be useful for playing RTS games on your couch, and maybe a few other typical PC genres. Other than that, it doesn't seem like it would work very well to me. The face button layout goes against muscle memory, the d-pad being a touchpad will likely make it far too hard to use with fighters, using a touchpad to aim in an fps sounds brutal to me (especially since you'l be playing against mouse and keyboards in multiplayer shooters). 

If you want to play PC games on your couch you'd be better off getting a lapboard imo. 

Yes I agree with you I mean getting an Xbox One controller or Dualshock 4 is a better option and they both work great for most of the games.

smroadkill15 said:
I sent a friend request to both visionary and second gear.

I recieved a friend request form you and sting. Ill make a group message on here, and thats what we'll use to communicate with if youre okay with that?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

FrontlineJaguar said:
Linchpin said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It does. I regularly see it come up in hardest platinum trophy discussions on trophy websites. Gotta beat the game in one sitting, on the hardest difficulty, without a single death.
http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1446-Max-Payne-3/10-The-Shadows-Rushed-Me

The most pain in the arse achievement I've seen so far is from Infinite Undiscovery. You have you beat a mini boss near the end of the game on Infinity mode. But you can't start on that mode right away either. You have to beat normal mode to unlock Hard mode and than beat Hard mode to unlock Infinity mode. Than once you go on Infinity mode and get near the end to unlock the mini boss and defeat it, you get a whole whopping 1G.

1G man they might be out of their minds. lol xP

I hate 1G achievements. I like my gamerscore to be a multiple of 5. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Linchpin said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It does. I regularly see it come up in hardest platinum trophy discussions on trophy websites. Gotta beat the game in one sitting, on the hardest difficulty, without a single death.

The most pain in the arse achievement I've seen so far is from Infinite Undiscovery. You have you beat a mini boss near the end of the game on Infinity mode. But you can't start on that mode right away either. You have to beat normal mode to unlock Hard mode and than beat Hard mode to unlock Infinity mode. Than once you go on Infinity mode and get near the end to unlock the mini boss and defeat it, you get a whole whopping 1G.

if you think thats annoying, I played blitz and it had 16gs and 9 gs achievemnts!

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

MoHasanie said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Linchpin said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yes me too I think most people also like to have their gamerscore as multiple of 5 it took me quite a time to bring it back to a multiple of 5 after an achievement from Halo 4 spoiled it and then an achievement from Halo 4 was also responsible for bringing it back to multiple of 5