By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I'll sign up for the MCC tournament. Its the only game I play these days anyways. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Jazz2K said:
Wow never thought I would say this but seeing that Witcher gameplay I realise it's not a game for me. I kind of liked The Wither 2 but not all that much hoped TW3 would get me more interested. It doesn't help that I'm not a huge fan of medieval settings... they all look the same to me.

Same..

If that's the case, you need to put some Dark Souls in your life, Tiago.

Wright said:
TiagoCosta said:

Same..

I don't see the connection?

TiagoCosta said:
Wright said:

Dark Souls' take on medieval-fantasy setting is unique.

Wright said:
TiagoCosta said:

Still can't see it, I simply dislike medieval stuff

Dark souls is even worse considering the lack of story... Playing RPGs without story is just No. there's just no point in wasting hours without having fun, and a rpg without a story is like a fish without water.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
hudsoniscool said:
true_fan said:
There has been some darn good Halo matches during this PAX final.

Hudson the patch seems to have worked for most, me personally it's great.

Yes finding matches is better, but it freezes just as much as ever, all my friends agree. I'm just glad that halo 2 and btb are playable finally. Those (and still missing doubles) are my favorite gametypes.

Well I won't say game is fixed completely but from what I have seen and heard from my friends is very different.

Ya it was the best patch yet. 1 more this good and the game will be close to 100%. 

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

TiagoCosta said:
Wright said:

Dark souls is even worse considering the lack of story... Playing RPGs without story is just No. there's just no point in wasting hours without having fun, and a rpg without a story is like a fish without water.

Dark Souls has a story, it simply leaves it to the player to determine how deeply (if at all) they wanna immerse themselves in said story.

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:

Dark Souls has a story, it simply leaves it to the player to determine how deeply (if at all) they wanna immerse themselves in said story.

Even bethesda rpgs have a story.

It simply lacks... the necessary quality.

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:

Idk man, I prefer when story is played out at certain parts of the campaign missions in cutscenes. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

MoHasanie said:

I'll sign up for the MCC tournament. Its the only game I play these days anyways. 

OK make sure to add myself and the rest. The others haven't gotten back to me in the vgchartz group message so I'll just make a new one with you in it 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion