By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Deals with Gold are just the same recycled games on 360, This is probably the 20th time I've seen a Rockstar publisher sale with these exact same games

Around the Network

Bout time to try Giana Sistas and buy a present someone with a game.

NobleTeam360 said:
Deals with Gold are just the same recycled games on 360, This is probably the 20th time I've seen a Rockstar publisher sale with these exact same games

Very true lol

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain given Worldwide 1 September release date

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-given-worldwide-1-september-release-date-1490312

Angelus said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Very true lol

Yes its like 3rd time I wanted to buy the game but cannot.

Around the Network

Hi guys! Has anyone of you got the invite for the 360 preview program? It should come via a message. Seems like it is the same as on xbone. If so, can someone check if you can invite people like on xbone? I'd like to enter

Really excited about MGS. Metal Gear Solid 4 was one of my favorite games last generation. I absolutely love the story in Metal Gear and the stealth gameplay is possibly the best in the industry. Splinter Cell was its only real rival in that regard in my opinion, but i dont like what route Splinter Cell has went

Did you not like the last splinter cell blacklis? Not as good as metal GeGear and very different but it's still very enjoyable.

Hyped for that release date now.

Kerotan said:
Did you not like the last splinter cell blacklis? Not as good as metal GeGear and very different but it's still very enjoyable.

Hyped for that release date now.

Never played Metal Gear Solid but Splinter Cell Blacklist was awesome loved it. Great game

walsufnir said:
Hi guys! Has anyone of you got the invite for the 360 preview program? It should come via a message. Seems like it is the same as on xbone. If so, can someone check if you can invite people like on xbone? I'd like to enter

I did, but it didn't start yet it seems.